Headcount for Citizencon hotel group

How much are you looking to spend on a hotel? (per night)

• Total voters

fastcart

Captain
Donor
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
fastcart
That's it. Tortilla's $160 short, Bruzdawg his full $154 and Montoya his full $97. Would be nice if these people wouldn't just randomly disappear off the surface the damn planet when shit needs to get done.
Hey now... When anal-probing aliens decide on people to kidnap, we can't help that we're their first choice....

fastcart

Captain
Donor
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
fastcart
I'm guessing he meant the second payment that many of us are thinking of paying early. Myself included.

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
That's it. Tortilla's $160 short, Bruzdawg his full $154 and Montoya his full $97. Would be nice if these people wouldn't just randomly disappear off the surface the damn planet when shit needs to get done.
I'm still here. I just need to wait 'til the 25th to get the rest.

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
tortilla told me he was gunna pay it in portions, if need be i can cover the rest. montoya cant pay becuse its his account, but he says to consider his portion paid.

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator
The spreadsheet now also has a section that combines the values and also confirms the current total is higher than first payment requirements. Happy day!

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator
Ok, now that we have all the money for the first payment, Knax has proposed we have another discord meeting and we book the house with everyone in the call. How cheesy. :P

Reactions: Knax and fastcart

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
now that we have the money we can progress with the
Ok, now that we have all the money for the first payment, Knax has proposed we have another discord meeting and we book the house with everyone in the call. How cheesy. :p
i had half of this typed and had to get back to work,lol. yeah whenever you guys are ready we can do it. @Montoya just has to push the button.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Aye! A lot of us have conflicting schedules so I say go for it. Just post a screenshots of the confirmation or something.

Reactions: fastcart
Forgot your password?