Headcount for Citizencon hotel group

How much are you looking to spend on a hotel? (per night)

• Total voters

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator
So we gonna Pick Roommates or are they going to be assigned? Cause I want a Girl....please please please...I promise I'll be GOOD Putting my Halo over my Horns
What are the dates on this? I'll be flying into LA on the 6th and leaving on the 12th or 13th (haven't decided yet, accommodations factor into it).

Reactions: dethos

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
I don't think you really want to know what my budget for a hotel is...... But to be fair I got a REALLY nice room..... :cool:

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
What are the dates on this? I'll be flying into LA on the 6th and leaving on the 12th or 13th (haven't decided yet, accommodations factor into it).
yeah im going to show up on the 6th and leave on the 11th. we just need the hotel for 10 room nights on friday and saturday so all other dates are flexible, so you could show up and leave whenever as long as you say the group name when you book you'll get the discount the whole time. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FSV0M9UXHSnttF2s9FMy3D0jgnWW47IKoy0PuDoII5o/edit put your self on that list for me so i know how many rooms we'll need.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
@Sethious I have a spare ticket that I can transfer over to you. If you can get another one you should be set.

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre
OK I will be there from Thurs Oct 6th and leaving the 12th so R O O M ....Now. so Itinerary is Friday=Explore and meet and greet......Sat. Universal? and Test Party. SUNDAY= Citizencon. then Mon, Tues or Weds CIG Santa Monica.

Adamzetti

Captain
Donor
Oct 27, 2014
RSI Handle
AdamZetti
I am totally going to be heading down there, where is the majority staying? I don't want to travel too far if I get wasted haha

Reactions: Knax

JackAvalon

Space Marshal
Nov 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Jack_Avalon
Sucks that the tickets went quick. Was in the middle of moving to Texas and the tickets sold out in 20 mins... Maybe next year...

Hero9012

Space Marshal
Dec 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Hero9012
I'll show up, but I didn't get a ticket. So while you guys are out at Citizen con. I'll be getting drunk at random bars. I'll do enough drinking for everyone

Reactions: mromutt

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Do we have a price range per night yet?
its looking like between 100-150 per night. im trying to balance convenience and cost. @Supremetokyo showed me a place to get vacation homes thats really promising, although closer to the bnb idea its also cheaper and these houses are amazing. id like to have a meeting about this stuff in discord whenever you guys get a chance, should make the discussion go faster.

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
I'll show up, but I didn't get a ticket. So while you guys are out at Citizen con. I'll be getting drunk at random bars. I'll do enough drinking for everyone
im actually trying to have a watching party go on at the same time for people who cant go that may or may not be streamed and since im going to the con i cant run it myself if you or anyone wants to do that.

Forgot your password?