Hello from Texas

Mio Fujii

Commander
Donor
Sep 15, 2023
RSI Handle
Mio_Fujii
Just recently joined Test. Been in SC since around 2016 (I think) but never had a computer that allowed me to do more than just wander around the cities. Now that I can actually play........... I am too busy to play, but slowly setting up so when I free up the playtime, I am ready. Kind of fell into the "ship collector" trap, have over a dozen ships at this point. Coming close to the "Wing Commander" concierge level. I am really only free Sunday through Tuesday and some Saturdays.

KuruptU4Fun

Vice Admiral
Dec 10, 2021
RSI Handle
KuruptU4Fun68
Welcome to Test! I'm in Ft. Worth and play for a few hours take a break and play again both Sat. and Sunday. Try and start around 9:30-10am.

What are your side gigs? Speaking in terms of mining/ hauling/ or hunting bunkers and ship combat.

I run cargo primarily and those ships run up to a C2 SCU scale hauler as well as have a Gladius and SH. C8X/R puddle jumpers and a couple vehicles that are LTI tokens.

Mio Fujii

Commander
Donor
Sep 15, 2023
RSI Handle
Mio_Fujii
I tend to be more on the industrial side, so cargo hauling, mining, building (doesn't seem an option here, but do a lot of that in Dual Universe). Would like to get more into the combat end of things, too.

Should probably mention I work nights, so on my days off "morning" is noonish.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I tend to be more on the industrial side, so cargo hauling, mining, building (doesn't seem an option here, but do a lot of that in Dual Universe). Would like to get more into the combat end of things, too.

Should probably mention I work nights, so on my days off "morning" is noonish.
Things like building will become an option later, but cargo, mining, salvage are already in the game. Medical and Repair are coming along. There are also some elements of manufacturing in the game, and plans for (and ships sold for) a few other careers.

Reactions: GPcustoms

Mio Fujii

Commander
Donor
Sep 15, 2023
RSI Handle
Mio_Fujii
I need to write up a list of what I have for ships, I don't even remember most of the time. I do have 2 Hercules (C2,M2), a caterpillar, freelancer max for haulers. Those I can remember offhand.

KuruptU4Fun

Vice Admiral
Dec 10, 2021
RSI Handle
KuruptU4Fun68
I need to write up a list of what I have for ships, I don't even remember most of the time. I do have 2 Hercules (C2,M2), a caterpillar, freelancer max for haulers. Those I can remember offhand.
I just CCU'ed my Cutty Blue to a C2 and melted my Prospector and Vulture to get it. If I want to play those ships/ missions I can loot into renting or buying one in game.

Mio Fujii

Commander
Donor
Sep 15, 2023
RSI Handle
Mio_Fujii
My ship list (not organized yet):

HERCULES STARLIFTER A2
HERCULES STARLIFTER C2
CORSAIR
RETALIATOR BOMBER
RECLAIMER
ECLIPSE
REDEEMER
GLADIUS
RAZOR
MUSTANG GAMMA
CATERPILLAR
CENTURION
MULE
ROC DS
DRAGONFLY BLACK
CONSTELLATION ANDROMEDA
MANTIS
BALLISTA
ROC
AVENGER STALKER
FURY MX
FURY
NOVA TANK
SCORPIUS
STORM
STARFARER GEMINI
MOLE
ARES INFERNO
C8R PISCES
VULTURE
CYCLONE
HAMMERHEAD
AVENGER TITAN
PROSPECTOR
FREELANCER MAX

Mio Fujii

Commander
Donor
Sep 15, 2023
RSI Handle
Mio_Fujii
I need to consolidate the list, there are industrial mixed with racing, combat and ground vehicles. I still want to get a Hull C and I think it is a Glaive (?), but have a majority of the ships that caught my eye............ so far.

I have stuff like 2 ROCs since I saw a video talking about how the ROC DS is wider/larger, so doesn't fit in some smaller ships.

Mio Fujii

Commander
Donor
Sep 15, 2023
RSI Handle
Mio_Fujii
Finally spending some time getting used to SC again. Spending most of my limited game time (currently work week :( ) in AC running one of my racing ships through the racing courses to get used to the controls. Not sure I am happy with the Logitech x56 (twist is very stiff, though could be a combination of new springs and not having the hand strength yet), though might be a good choice for more industrial stuff. Thinking of going to a Virpil HOSAS setup.

Forgot your password?