Help a Newb out?

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
If you want some assistance in grinding, I can try to help you. Best practicing grounds are Vanduul swarm.
@marcsand2 , I wouldn't mind participating in that a bit. To date I haven't done the V. Swarm with anyone helping out.

I just renewed my Mustang Delta rental for 7 more days, and I'd be happy to keep renting it, and some longswords to put on it. Renting makes me keep flying races, which keeps me getting better at flying. Of course, I just found out I'll be traveling for business all week next week, so it would need to be the week after that I start thinking about it, and I'd have to see if I can fit your online schedule.

I'm often online at 10PM Mountain time.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
But you know you get rec even for good hit not just the kill the final kill just give ya some extra rec, so it's shared kills in the AC now how can I be shore well I got just above 10K rec about twoo weeks ago with out one kill, when I was trying to get my new T16000M Hotas tuned in. I got alot of good hits but never the final kill.. and still got rec for the hits. :smile: So if you creat a full party of test pilot for a match of vadule swarm he who need the rec most could get alot of rec in short time if no one do the final killl just damage and keep ships of his back ;)

SilentB-TEST

Commander
Jan 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SilentB-TEST
If you want some assistance in grinding, I can try to help you. Best practicing grounds are Vanduul swarm. You must fight your own fights, but I can try to minimize enemy forces, so you can concentrate on your targets without being shot down. I learned that being a wingman is harder than anticipated, you can't look around and stick on your leads wing, but with more players, the Vanduul don't concentrate on one target, better fighting chance. Of course the other players must let you shoot down your targets, not stealing your kills.
Thanks I just may take you up on your offer :slight_smile:. When do you usually play? Where are you located time zone wise?

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
But you know you get rec even for good hit not just the kill the final kill just give ya some extra rec, so it's shared kills in the AC now how can I be shore well I got just above 10K rec about twoo weeks ago with out one kill, when I was trying to get my new T16000M Hotas tuned in. I got alot of good hits but never the final kill.. and still got rec for the hits. :smile: So if you creat a full party of test pilot for a match of vadule swarm he who need the rec most could get alot of rec in short time if no one do the final killl just damage and keep ships of his back ;)
upload_2017-2-4_8-37-24.png

I kept shooting Vanduul to clear their backs. At one of the first waves both were fighting the last Vanduul, not an ace. After a few minutes my patience was gone and I took out that Vanduul too. The whole match was almost 60 minutes instead of the default 30 - 35 minutes.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Thanks I just may take you up on your offer :slight_smile:. When do you usually play? Where are you located time zone wise?
Usually at 10PM GMT+1, but if I manage to get in bed before midnight, then 6 - 7 AM on saturdays also are possible times :grin:
Make sure to add me to your contacts.

SilentB-TEST

Commander
Jan 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SilentB-TEST
Usually at 10PM GMT+1, but if I manage to get in bed before midnight, then 6 - 7 AM on saturdays also are possible times :grin:
Make sure to add me to your contacts.
I am gmt -5 so if my math is right (which it may not be) 10pm your time should be 4pm mine. I may be able to get on around that time now and then. On the weekends I might still be up when you get on. I'll keep an eye out for you. What contacts should I add you to?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm happy to state that we will soon be moved into our new house, and will be more than ready to play some Star Citizen as well. We can all Vanduul. :slight_smile:
By which I mean I wish to contribute to this community by more than just shitposting. I want to play. With you. In a platonic manner. With penis shaped ships.

SilentB-TEST

Commander
Jan 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SilentB-TEST
You wojjn't see them if they are not compatible. The Marsden rack should work....dunno about the mass driver.
Yeah. I am a dumb ass... I finally got around to renting some other size 1 guns and they showed up. I thought I had size 2 gun mounts and a size 1 missile mount. In the pu 2.6 can I upgrade components if I earn credits on missions right now or do I need to wait until the pu goes live at 3.0?

SilentB-TEST

Commander
Jan 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SilentB-TEST
Havn't tryed the MR that much swaped it for a LN first thing I did, but what I know only rack that worked was the quadrack on the LN and LX, that seem not to be avail anymore in store or just got a new name, but I have used the Strife sucessfuly. Haven't tested last two weeks for I am short out of Auroras after I did some upgrading to a Carrack, Caterpillar and a Vanguard. So if there is a new bug surfaced last two weeks I wouldn't know now, but I will be on top of it in the end of the month for every one gotta have a Aurora so I'm buying a new :P
I decided a $10 upgrade was worth it so I upgraded to the LX also. I promised my self I wouldn't keep dumping money on new ships but the LX is just going to be much more useful in the Pu

Forgot your password?