Help Blind Owl With his Addiction

Peace88

Space Marshal
May 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zen_Jharis
Hey fellow Testies, I would like to talk about a very sensitive subject that everyone has been ignoring. Blind Owl's Like Post Addiction. I think we all need to band together for our brother Blind Owl and help him by not liking any of his post from now on. With our love and support maybe he can overcome this disease. Thank You:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cool-Hand-Luke

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Cool-Hand-Luke
Hey fellow Testies, I would like to talk about a very sensitive subject that everyone has been ignoring. Blind Owl's Like Post Addiction. I think we all need to band together for our brother Blind Owl and help him by not liking any of his post from now on. With our love and support maybe he can overcome this disease. Thank You:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But if it wasn't for Blind Owl likes I would have no likes at all... Keep spreading the love Blind Owl... We love you...

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I'm helping as much as I can by liking all of his posts. And by doing this @Blind Owl

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
stop and reflect on how we've become the most active group in the 'verse

if we had to depend on quality posts to get 'likes' this forum would dry up and wither away to nothing

the 'likes,' deserved or not, encourage us to open up, and keep us coming back for more

and in doing so we form real friendships and connections

edit: FYI @Blind Owl has notifications turned off
he can't be arsed to come running every time he gets a mention
he's too busy clicking 'like' in some other thread for that

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
stop and reflect on how we've become the most active group in the 'verse

if we had to depend on quality posts to get 'likes' this forum would dry up and wither away to nothing

the 'likes,' deserved or not, encourage us to open up, and keep us coming back for more

and in doing so we form real friendships and connections

edit: FYI @Blind Owl has notifications turned off
he can't be arsed to come running every time he gets a mention
he's too busy clicking 'like' in some other thread for that

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
@Blind Owl is a pillar of this community and I, for one, will always like the things that @Blind Owl posts. If @Blind Owl declares that he's giving up beer and TEST squadron for green tea and ADI, I'll *STILL* like the post!

Forgot your password?