Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
and i found this one too.

That's my old avatar, haha.
Best idea in this thread so far. @Blind Owl give me your sticky syrup!
Hehe, oh I'll give you all the sticky syrup
When it comes to @Blind Owl , we must remember that B.O.L.D (BlindOwl like disease) is extremely contagious. Its affect seems to be sent to epidemic proportions with the consumption of beer. in order to manage the B.O.L.D disease we must first control the catalyst that fires the epidemic. therefore the only way to control B.O.L.D is to control the beer. which every testie know cannot happen. therefore I see the world as being doomed as this bold expands and gross across the verse. And to think, everyone thought it would be a flu virus that finally eradicates human kind.
We have a name for the pandemic. Sweet. All a hail BOLD! The saviour of the planet.
Me: I need more likes!

@Blind Owl :

I got this. All you gotta do is post.

A.Santos

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 6, 2016
RSI Handle
A_Santos
When it comes to @Blind Owl , we must remember that B.O.L.D (BlindOwl like disease) is extremely contagious. Its affect seems to be sent to epidemic proportions with the consumption of beer. in order to manage the B.O.L.D disease we must first control the catalyst that fires the epidemic. therefore the only way to control B.O.L.D is to control the beer. which every testie know cannot happen. therefore I see the world as being doomed as this bold expands and gross across the verse. And to think, everyone thought it would be a flu virus that finally eradicates human kind.
My question is, it will make me an owl ?
.oO(Please make me an owl ........ please)
:hugging:

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Every few weeks we talk about removing the entire Like system.

And yet here we are. Sad!
I like that.

psssss Owl..... don't sell it with Butter.... use sticky syrup :hugging:
Kinky! I like that.

Alright, who let the brainiac in?

Dammit you win, LIKES FOR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!! I'm off the wagon:laughing::beer::beers:
Resistance is futile.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Oh, that's GOTTA be a thing! You own a Harbinger, don't you? You GOTTA christen it "The Attack Moose"! This so we all know, when we call for the dread Attack Moose, what death then comes!
Jesus. You're brilliant. I do have a few extra ships now that need to be named. "Attack Moose".

I'm detecting an entire Canadian theme for some of my ships. That'll go hand in hand with my morality theme that I already have. Nice.

Forgot your password?