Help Blind Owl With his Addiction

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Still think Bettman is an effing idiot for not expanding into Canada at the same time. Quebec city has a gorgeous brand new arena.
Yes he is. The only ice the locals in LV want to see is in their drinks. And a team in Quebec to go toe to toe with Le' Habs would be a ratings and financial bonanza.

Wait 'er min. Is this an intervention for @Blind Owl

One just doesn't do an intervention on the Owl!
You guys do the imaging.

Last edited:

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Oh, that's GOTTA be a thing! You own a Harbinger, don't you? You GOTTA christen it "The Attack Moose"! This so we all know, when we call for the dread Attack Moose, what death then comes!
Doesn't Test have two Javelins? One I know is supposed to named Murderer. We could name the other or an Idris "Death Moose" and the support fighters that she releases could be know as "Moose Droppings".
For our adversaries it would be a shitty way to die.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yes he is. The only ice the locals in LV want to see is in their drinks. And a team in Quebec to go toe to toe with Le' Habs would be a ratings and financial bonanza.
Yup. Not to mention the brand new arena they built there which draws in 14-15000 fans a game on the major-junior level. No big deal, right?
Doesn't Test have two Javelins? One I know is supposed to named Murderer. We could name the other or an Idris "Death Moose" and the support fighters that she releases could be know as "Moose Droppings".
For our adversaries it would be a shitty way to die.
Punny. I love your mind.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Yup. Not to mention the brand new arena they built there which draws in 14-15000 fans a game on the major-junior level. No big deal, right?
Wanna bet there was a pyoff somewhere along the lines?

Punny. I love your mind
Sometimes I can be a real shit. Crap, there I go again.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I support blind Owl in his addiction. When I see the notification box with a like it makes me feel special.
Warm and fuzzy?
I totally agree with this. In fact I think he should make (more?) alter ego accounts in here to churn out even more likes!
Jesus, you know how hard it is to keep up with your fuckers as it is? Haha
It's a smelly job, but someone...yada yada.
Eye of the shiticane Ricky.
View attachment 6684
Dinner is almost ready. Grab a plate.

( o ), ( ̄︶ ̄)ψ
Jesus Murphy, now I'm freaking starving.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Hey fellow Testies, I would like to talk about a very sensitive subject that everyone has been ignoring. Blind Owl's Like Post Addiction. I think we all need to band together for our brother Blind Owl and help him by not liking any of his post from now on. With our love and support maybe he can overcome this disease. Thank You:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I liked every post on this thread as a tribute to @Blind Owl .

Are we sure @Blind Owl has a post-liking-disease?
To confirm, we must see if he will like this picture of 220 gallons of maple syrup spilled on the highway, never to grace a stack of pancakes again.
View attachment 6644
Hahaha that was the best dinner ever. I showed up and all these squirrels and mooses were pre-marinated. Then I added some of the leftovers to my beer. DELIGHTFUL

Every few weeks we talk about removing the entire Like system.

And yet here we are. Sad!

Here in Canada sometimes we talk about our addiction to maple syrup and it usually leads to another round of waffles. I think the like system is a lot LIKE that.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank

Hahaha that was the best dinner ever. I showed up and all these squirrels and mooses were pre-marinated. Then I added some of the leftovers to my beer. DELIGHTFUL

Here in Canada sometimes we talk about our addiction to maple syrup and it usually leads to another round of waffles. I think the like system is a lot LIKE that.
Sounds like I'd gain a lot of weight in Canada. The only thing I'd have to get used to is the Canadian bacon. I prefer American bacon with my waffles and syrup even though Canadian bacon is delicious.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Warm and fuzzy?

Jesus, you know how hard it is to keep up with your fuckers as it is? Haha

Eye of the shiticane Ricky.

Jesus Murphy, now I'm freaking starving.
It's like 10 regular posters vs Blind Owl. Do you KNOW what Blind Owl is capable of? I don't think you know of his power.

Blind Owl can take on 100 like farmers and still come up on top.

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
It's like 10 regular posters vs Blind Owl. Do you KNOW what Blind Owl is capable of? I don't think you know of his power.

I heard someone once tried to outpost owl,

He was found a week later, in the foetal position atop mount everest, and if the rumors are to be believed, is currently living the rest of his life out as a goat in Tibet

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Mmmmmm, maple marinated moose meat. Marvelous. Majestic.

We aren't addicted. We don't have a problem.
PS: @CrudeSasquatch, Mrs Owl's uncle makes maple syrup here every year.
Fresh
Tapped
Beautiful
Succulent
Maple
Fucking
Syrup.

We get it free of course.
Sounds like I'd gain a lot of weight in Canada. The only thing I'd have to get used to is the Canadian bacon. I prefer American bacon with my waffles and syrup even though Canadian bacon is delicious.
You realize that we don't normally eat Canadian bacon right? We eat the exact same type of glorious strip bacon you do. Albeit maple flavoured.

I can? I can. I CAN!!!
I heard someone once tried to outpost owl,

He was found a week later, in the foetal position atop mount everest, and if the rumors are to be believed, is currently living the rest of his life out as a goat in Tibet
Unfortunately he had carpal tunnel syndrome from his misguided attempt to achieve the impossible. His hooves gave out and he fell to his demise. It's better this way. He was unlikable.

Yeah, saw the documentery on Canadian television. It's 100% true!
We have television?

Forgot your password?