Help Blind Owl With his Addiction

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
I support blind Owl in his addiction. When I see the notification box with a like it makes me feel special.
That's because you are special. Thankfully @Blind Owl is around to show us all how to behave (it won't end well, but we'll deal with that when we get there).

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77

Peace88

Space Marshal
May 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zen_Jharis
Uh, Owl. Sasquatch. I really like the shared animated signature you both use. But just a heads up. Before I realized you were crashing a ship, it looked like the Owl was having a bad day in prison:fearful:
I never noticed the owl in it before, I just always kinda glanced past it and thought it was just a pic of a sasquatch lmfao:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Uh, Owl. Sasquatch. I really like the shared animated signature you both use. But just a heads up. Before I realized you were crashing a ship, it looked like the Owl was having a bad day in prison:fearful:
I never noticed the owl in it before, I just always kinda glanced past it and thought it was just a pic of a sasquatch lmfao:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Owl can't even see his sig, ha. He's always on the phone

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Hahahahahaha
That's exactly what you should see.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Like that time we tried to breed the maple syrup moose with the pancake bees
I thought that worked out fine.
piebaldmoose.jpg

That guys problem is that he didn't code a bot to blast two posts for very one of Owls. #Sad.
That's goddamned genius. And terrifying. Haha.
Sure rub it in that you "know a guy".
He's family man, family.
He's just keeping me warm! He's furry!
Owl can't even see his sig, ha. He's always on the phone
I have a signature?
Hahahahahaha
That's exactly what you should see.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhut the Fuck up. Haha

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl