Hercules - I was weak...

GinjaNinja

Grand Admiral
May 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Andy_Barker
Well, in that case, screw you, you rich asshole! :smile:

Congrats on the new job and fancy new internet spaceship!
Lol, thanks. I wish I was rich... The new jobs’ hours are better too... No nights... But a longer commute, I was happy to ditch the nights for the commute :beers::beer:

And as always my fleet is ready to party, transport, mine or recycle TESTies stuff :heart_eyes:

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
I want. I think. I really want that gun boat, but for that price . . .
Yeah I think they got a lil greedy with the gunship price? I dunno. I really want it. Got the hammer head, tank, and cyclone though. Not sure if I can justify it or not. But it' so sexy. Might get the 300 or 400 buck version. Can't decide. Might just hold off and see what the rest if year brings. Bleh. I want all the things lol.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I've decided to be strong and resist. Everything is getting a bit too expensive for me now. I'll fit all the tonks in my $235 banu merchantman instead.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I know i want one just cant figure out if i want the c2 or m2. m2 is going to rock for hot zones but was thinking the increase cargo of the c2 would be better for launch tell 6 months in when i should have far more cash to buy lots of ships

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Bar at the end of the verse, in Vanduul space. Because you have to assert dominance. I like this.
Beer dominance. Because TEST.
Yeah I think they got a lil greedy with the gunship price? I dunno. I really want it. Got the hammer head, tank, and cyclone though. Not sure if I can justify it or not. But it' so sexy. Might get the 300 or 400 buck version. Can't decide. Might just hold off and see what the rest if year brings. Bleh. I want all the things lol.
I'm sitting in the same boat. I may pick up a CCU just in case, but otherwise, meh. Its a lot of money.
Get A CCU for Banu to Herc... Don't apply it.. sit on it until you know what you like best.
Yup yup. My thoughts exactly. I happen to have ONE Redeemer to BMM left in my hangar, so this may be the route...

Forgot your password?