Hercules - I was weak...

GinjaNinja

Grand Admiral
May 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Andy_Barker
Didn't you recently have to melt some of your fleet due to financial issues?
Yup, kinda... My situation improved, so cancelled the refund request with CIG and the fleet liquidation. It was close, TBH I’m not fully out of the woods, but I’m moving forward and things are on the up :beers:

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank

Radegast74

Grand Admiral
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I am thinking the same thing. That M2 is the best variant imo. A2 is cool but for the money I think a Polaris is a better deal.
I share that thinking. I really didn't think of playing SC for ground combat. I'm sure I could be interested, I just haven't heard anything about how it is being envisioned. I'm assuming that the A2 has more weapons (duh!) but that they will be primarily focused & aimed down, so it would seem that it is not suited for space combat. Does anybody know where I can look for more info?

Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Well the title says it all, I was weak...
I was weaker... Got the gunboat. I figure "Let your weakness be your strength" or something like that.

I want. I think. I really want that gun boat, but for that price . . .
It's a pretty bird, with a big punch. I dunno, I just wanted it. There's no real justification other than that. But then some others are buying 2 C2's or a C2 and M2, that's just as nuts really... It's not like we can fly them for another 2 years or whatever.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I would have bought it but my wife asked me not to buy anymore ships.
Haha, I told my wife about our . . .interactions. She was concerned, haha. "Does he have a good job? Does his wife know? He bought ANOTHER one?" Haha
It's a pretty bird, with a big punch. I dunno, I just wanted it. There's no real justification other than that. But then some others are buying 2 C2's or a C2 and M2, that's just as nuts really... It's not like we can fly them for another 2 years or whatever.
Haha, I'm so tempted

Talonsbane

Grand Admiral
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Well the title says it all, I was weak... :astonished::beers:

I'm guessing that it was the included Cyclone that sold you on this version. ;p

But then some others are buying 2 C2's or a C2 and M2, that's just as nuts really... It's not like we can fly them for another 2 years or whatever.
I hear that salted nuts go well with beer & you can enjoy a lot of beer in 2 years. So the nuts make perfect sense to me. Cheers!

Yeah, I really want an M2, but the pocketbook is light since I lost my job in December, and had to build a new computer cause my mobo fried on my old one. I just wanna be a whale, is that so wrong!?! Stupid life not giving me everything I want!
I can completely relate. Hang in there my friend.

Haha, I told my wife about our . . .interactions. She was concerned, haha. "Does he have a good job? Does his wife know? He bought ANOTHER one?" Haha

Haha, I'm so tempted
I'm sure that you are greatly tempted brother, the Mother Of All Beers is a powerful draw to all alcohol enthusiasts & connoisseurs.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
See @Blind Owl? He makes a very good point.

... sorry just a joke. Don't buy something you're not sure of.
Haha, I'm almost 40. I don't do anything on impulse anymore. Except for mastur....nevermind. ;)
Also, sorry you felt you had to apologise.
I'm sure that you are greatly tempted brother, the Mother Of All Beers is a powerful draw to all alcohol enthusiasts & connoisseurs.
The MOAB is strong with this one.

GinjaNinja

Grand Admiral
May 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Andy_Barker
Haha, I'm so tempted
Go on, doooo iiiiit, you know you want to... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I'm guessing that it was the included Cyclone that sold you on this version. ;p
Would’ve preferred a TONK, but the A2 was outside my budget this month, plus I’m not to sure if I’m interested in planetary bombardment as a game play style :rolling_eyes:

The MOAB is strong with this one.
You know you want it... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was weak too; I bought the M2.
Good man, we have Tonks to move :beers: