RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
you dont watch game of thrones very much, do you......
its basically game of titles.
I'm guessing that Tetanus must not be a thing in the GoT universe as I would imagine that constantly sitting on that many sharp metal points & edges might periodically cause somebody to need booster shots to prevent that. Also, I believe that King Robert would have totally been a TESTie given his various vices.

i must be tired. i read that as game of titties.
That was how I was tricked into seeing GoT for the 1st time & then got hooked. LoL

I approve of this title!

Haha, yeah brother, I've watched it all. And before it was a thing I read all the books.

I like this game of titties
I've watched it all as well & I'm hoping that eventually SC will have space titties for us to enjoy. The sooner the better in my opinion, but they have to get the proper jiggle physics right. Perhaps that is what is really taking CIG so long from bringing out the lady avatars. ;p Cheers!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I've watched it all as well & I'm hoping that eventually SC will have space titties for us to enjoy. The sooner the better in my opinion, but they have to get the proper jiggle physics right. Perhaps that is what is really taking CIG so long from bringing out the lady avatars. ;p Cheers!
Dare to dream my friend, dare to dream.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Firen

Vice Admiral
Feb 6, 2018
RSI Handle
jeremyD
There is this little voice comming from my shoulder saying, go buy it, let s enjoy it !
And then an other louder voice comming from the other shoulder: "fixing broken, thanks to the last month tempest, palissade 3500€, fixing the car 950€, puting money on standby because taxe are arriving, saving money to offer the kids some nice trips this summer,......., Oh! by the way you will grind that when the game come live."

The more i age the more i put into the equation for pleasure shoping.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Well, I bought an Aquila to C2 ship upgrade. Didn't feel like spending more than that at the present moment, C2 started to feel kinda underwhelming the more I read about it. But well, this'll give me an anchor to it, if the ship improves in the pipeline, if not, well, I got $50 I can use in something else.

Shame, I've been looking for heavily armed mercantile vessel I could really get behind. Hercules looked promising... but just 2 x 2 x s3 turrets for that price? And at least one of them seems to be about as useful as a gimbal? Err....

The upside is the cargo size and the doors large enough for some light fighters.

Forgot your password?