Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I am thinking the same thing. That M2 is the best variant imo. A2 is cool but for the money I think a Polaris is a better deal.
I share that thinking. I really didn't think of playing SC for ground combat. I'm sure I could be interested, I just haven't heard anything about how it is being envisioned. I'm assuming that the A2 has more weapons (duh!) but that they will be primarily focused & aimed down, so it would seem that it is not suited for space combat. Does anybody know where I can look for more info?

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Well the title says it all, I was weak...
I was weaker... Got the gunboat. I figure "Let your weakness be your strength" or something like that.

I want. I think. I really want that gun boat, but for that price . . .
It's a pretty bird, with a big punch. I dunno, I just wanted it. There's no real justification other than that. But then some others are buying 2 C2's or a C2 and M2, that's just as nuts really... It's not like we can fly them for another 2 years or whatever.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I would have bought it but my wife asked me not to buy anymore ships.
Haha, I told my wife about our . . .interactions. She was concerned, haha. "Does he have a good job? Does his wife know? He bought ANOTHER one?" Haha
It's a pretty bird, with a big punch. I dunno, I just wanted it. There's no real justification other than that. But then some others are buying 2 C2's or a C2 and M2, that's just as nuts really... It's not like we can fly them for another 2 years or whatever.
Haha, I'm so tempted

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Well the title says it all, I was weak... :astonished::beers:

I'm guessing that it was the included Cyclone that sold you on this version. ;p

But then some others are buying 2 C2's or a C2 and M2, that's just as nuts really... It's not like we can fly them for another 2 years or whatever.
I hear that salted nuts go well with beer & you can enjoy a lot of beer in 2 years. So the nuts make perfect sense to me. Cheers!

Yeah, I really want an M2, but the pocketbook is light since I lost my job in December, and had to build a new computer cause my mobo fried on my old one. I just wanna be a whale, is that so wrong!?! Stupid life not giving me everything I want!
I can completely relate. Hang in there my friend.

Haha, I told my wife about our . . .interactions. She was concerned, haha. "Does he have a good job? Does his wife know? He bought ANOTHER one?" Haha

Haha, I'm so tempted
I'm sure that you are greatly tempted brother, the Mother Of All Beers is a powerful draw to all alcohol enthusiasts & connoisseurs.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
See @Blind Owl? He makes a very good point.

... sorry just a joke. Don't buy something you're not sure of.
Haha, I'm almost 40. I don't do anything on impulse anymore. Except for mastur....nevermind. ;)
Also, sorry you felt you had to apologise.
I'm sure that you are greatly tempted brother, the Mother Of All Beers is a powerful draw to all alcohol enthusiasts & connoisseurs.
The MOAB is strong with this one.

GinjaNinja

Grand Admiral
May 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Andy_Barker
Haha, I'm so tempted
Go on, doooo iiiiit, you know you want to... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I'm guessing that it was the included Cyclone that sold you on this version. ;p
Would’ve preferred a TONK, but the A2 was outside my budget this month, plus I’m not to sure if I’m interested in planetary bombardment as a game play style :rolling_eyes:

The MOAB is strong with this one.
You know you want it... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was weak too; I bought the M2.
Good man, we have Tonks to move :beers:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Life would have been so different for a few of my friends who served in Canadian armor, had the invention of the Tank taken place just a little further east.
"So what have you been doing since college?"
"Oh I drive a TONK eh." Hint: Say that out loud.

Forgot your password?