Hey I just registered and this is crazy but here my intro...

Neslie

Commander
Feb 7, 2016
RSI Handle
Neslie
Where you from stranger?
A giant metallic stick is our national pride, we have a nice variety of cheese and we love our baguettes.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Spaceships flying in space and doing space related activities. Oh and did I mention spaceships?

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Crashing my spaceship before leaving the hangar.

What was the first game you remember playing?
The Incredible Machine but I don't remember which version.

What other games do you play?
Single player games mostly RPGs and strategy, the only MMO I played and enjoyed is GW2

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

On RSI website, the funny posters and the love of Auroras spoke to me (though I don't even have one yet)

Picard or Kirk?
Who?*

*This is a joke

Neslie

Commander
Feb 7, 2016
RSI Handle
Neslie
Welcome aboard! And crashing ships before leaving the hangar? Thats talent!
I know, right? It takes a lot of hard work to achieve it!

In all seriousness, I just got into the game 5 days ago and I still don't even own anything but I'm planning to get my game package before 14.

Reactions: mromutt

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
In all seriousness, I just got into the game 5 days ago
Not to worry, TESTies help each other. We will be happy to assist you in learning to fly, and you can teach us to crash in our hangars.
I managed to bounce my Aurora LN on a landing pad and land upside down and even took off again. I'm looking forward to crashing in my hangar, sounds like Fun.

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON - BEST SQUADRON.

Neslie

Commander
Feb 7, 2016
RSI Handle
Neslie
Not to worry, TESTies help each other. We will be happy to assist you in learning to fly, and you can teach us to crash in our hangars.
I managed to bounce my Aurora LN on a landing pad and land upside down and even took off again. I'm looking forward to crashing in my hangar, sounds like Fun.

Best organization indeed! You guys are incredibly nice, thank you very much, I'll definitely take you up on the offer though, I do need to learn, haha.

I got my aurora jammed in that stupid rotating thing around Olisar the other day.

Welcome Neslie!
Thank you!! I do feel really welcome so far and I'm looking forward to enjoy the game with you guys (^_^)/

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Crashing my spaceship before leaving the hangar.
I didn't crash my Aurora in the hangar, but I did manage to eject from my Hornet before leaving the launch pad!

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON - BEST SQUARDON!

Reactions: Neslie

Neslie

Commander
Feb 7, 2016
RSI Handle
Neslie
I didn't crash my Aurora in the hangar, but I did manage to eject from my Hornet before leaving the launch pad!

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON - BEST SQUARDON!
Thank you! You guys seriously need to work on your crashing skills! Like my grandma says: "If you got to be a failure at least aim to be the best one!"

Reactions: CosmicTrader

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger

Let's not be hasty here. If he teaches us how to crash without leaving the hangar, all we have to do is climb out of the wreckage and grab a beer from the fridge! No more messy dogfighting and cargo hauling and mining and salvage and looking for jump points and stuff! This could actually be the key to WINNING the game!! Oh, welcome to TEST, Neslie. You'll go far in this orginization!(or maybe you'll never leave the hangar. Win-Win!!)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST, and congratulations on getting a song stuck in my head!

Neslie

Commander
Feb 7, 2016
RSI Handle
Neslie
Thanks!

I haven't had the pleasure yet. But my ex-wife did. She fit the whole experience in. In one trip even. Haha
I strongly recommend going south, it will be an incredible experience for sure :p

Let's not be hasty here. If he teaches us how to crash without leaving the hangar, all we have to do is climb out of the wreckage and grab a beer from the fridge! No more messy dogfighting and cargo hauling and mining and salvage and looking for jump points and stuff! This could actually be the key to WINNING the game!! Oh, welcome to TEST, Neslie. You'll go far in this orginization!(or maybe you'll never leave the hangar. Win-Win!!)
I know right! Who want to leave the hangar anyway? We can all have a poker night and shit talk the other organizations! Fighting, flying, exploring... etc it's overated.

PS: Not a "he"

So you're Canadian or Swedish? I'm confused. But then again I'm always confused.
Welcome to Test?
French... Or wait... Let me check outside... People are hating on British and complaining about everything under the sun... Yep, definitely France.

Welcome to TEST, and congratulations on getting a song stuck in my head!
Thank you very much! And you're welcome :p

Neslie

Commander
Feb 7, 2016
RSI Handle
Neslie
A clue given by the title. Don't know many dudes who would paraphrase that song into the title.
Also, welcome aboard.
I tried to recall if I've ever heard a guy singing it and you're actually right, haha. I've never thought of it before to be honest.
Thanks for the welcome, I truly appreciate it.

A French She?
Not a he?
On the internet everyone is a bearded 33 year old man living in his brother's basement... :D
It's all a part of our agenda . Our mission is basically to infiltrate the boys' club, so far we are doing well :p

Forgot your password?