Hey I just registered and this is crazy but here my intro...

Neslie

Commander
Feb 7, 2016
RSI Handle
Neslie
I will summarily execute you for this thread. Make your peace with the Emprah, heretic.
B-b-but I've various varities of cheese? ;_; You all need it!

welcome to test.
Thank you very much.

She never complains. Ha.
Who would complain about it? It's a very pleasurable journey.

I too smush my ship at the Cryothing >.< then again its a connie and I thing it doesn't like it. And yes please I would like some cheese :) I like cheese
I smell conspiracy, we all know that repair shops do more harm than good to keep the business going :p

Welcome to the Fun Squad!
Thank you! I'm really enjoying my stay here. I just wish I can find you all in game.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

Reactions: Neslie

ErnoCor

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Erno-Cor
Warm welcome from the north. Even here, in the cold and darkness, I still appreciate a good baguette. I actually just ate a few mini baguettes.
Goes well with the population wide depression and the hard liquor.
If you take interest in bounty hunting or need wingmanning or care to be a wing(wo)man yourself, I might need someone to get me out of the deep space if/when I crash and blow my self up.

Neslie

Commander
Feb 7, 2016
RSI Handle
Neslie
Warm welcome from the north. Even here, in the cold and darkness, I still appreciate a good baguette. I actually just ate a few mini baguettes.
Goes well with the population wide depression and the hard liquor.
If you take interest in bounty hunting or need wingmanning or care to be a wing(wo)man yourself, I might need someone to get me out of the deep space if/when I crash and blow my self up.
Thank you very much! And yes of course I'll gladly accept and offer help whenever I can :) I honestly cannot wait for the release or even the beta which hopefully will give us plenty of features to play around with.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Thank you very much! And yes of course I'll gladly accept and offer help whenever I can :) I honestly cannot wait for the release or even the beta which hopefully will give us plenty of features to play around with.
You can simply add a person to your friends list and then do racing/Vanduul swarm. I've only done it once with someone, and he disconnected, but it was fun!

ErnoCor

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Erno-Cor
Much appreciated. I'm eagerly waiting to see some of the FPS action and more of the universe too. Hoping for more lore info too since I like that stuff.
Here is hoping that I get my computer fixed before beta. Might just need a little cleanup.
Crashes more in games than the average Aurora and that's saying something

Forgot your password?