Hey I just registered and this is crazy but here my intro...

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I know, right? It takes a lot of hard work to achieve it!

In all seriousness, I just got into the game 5 days ago and I still don't even own anything but I'm planning to get my game package before 14.
Yeah now's the time ^_^ and I am sure plenty of us would help you learn to fly. I just started flying again so i'm a bit rusty, even when flying full speed at things or tiny holes I don't crash :( so I need to learn from you too!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
It's all a part of our agenda . Our mission is basically to infiltrate the boys' club, so far we are doing well :p
I appreciate your sincerity. I assume having female bits and being french doesn't effect your hand eye coordination at all....
I don't hold it against you for having ovaries or being from France. Unless you want me to! Ey Oh!

@Blind Owl is behind me yelling "NOT CLASSY SASQUATCH!"

If you want to hold lessons for how to crash land before takeoff, I'm game!

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I appreciate your sincerity. I assume having female bits and being french doesn't effect your hand eye coordination at all....
I don't hold it against you for having ovaries or being from France. Unless you want me to! Ey Oh!

Wait this changes everything! their french? :O

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I strongly recommend going south, it will be an incredible experience for sure :p
I've been working down south for a while. My wife certainly enjoys it. It's warmer, and lots of moisture. Makes for pleasant days. And evenings. ;)

Reactions: Neslie

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
Welcome to TEST! Looking forward to crashing Auroras with you!

I think the vast majority of us would completely agree about the space part. I mean it's spaaaaaaace! :D And CosmicTrader was spot on. We're happy to help teach you anything we can. That is - if we actually knew anything about flying...

Reactions: Neslie

Neslie

Commander
Feb 7, 2016
RSI Handle
Neslie
Yeah now's the time ^_^ and I am sure plenty of us would help you learn to fly. I just started flying again so i'm a bit rusty, even when flying full speed at things or tiny holes I don't crash :( so I need to learn from you too!
I actually spent this past few days playing on my free time, it was hard to grasp at first (what with all of the keybinding...etc.) but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

I still crash on asteroid sometimes and I have issues with landing too. I still crash my ship every single time whenever I go to the Fuel Station (Cryothing? :p)

WELCOME TO TEST
Thank you! :D

Welcome Aboard
Thank you kindly :)

I really want to defend my gender and feel outraged... But some stereotype are true for me at least :p Case in point, I cannot survive without a GPS in real life, I'll get lost.

Also we French aren't patriotic enough to defend our country, you will more likely hear us complain about it, but hey everyone knows we are incredible, there is no need for us to show off more ;)

Come to the Fuel station (Cryothingy) and you will experience the joy of crashing just by clicking on "R"

Wait this changes everything! their french? :O
Want some cheese?

I've been working down south for a while. My wife certainly enjoys it. It's warmer, and lots of moisture. Makes for pleasant days. And evenings. ;)
I sure it's really pleasant in more ways than one ;)

Welcome to TEST! Looking forward to crashing Auroras with you!

I think the vast majority of us would completely agree about the space part. I mean it's spaaaaaaace! :D And CosmicTrader was spot on. We're happy to help teach you anything we can. That is - if we actually knew anything about flying...
Thank you! I'll gladly accept your help but I have no idea on how to find you all in game?! Where is our organization head quarter?

I don't call it crashing, I call it "exploding with style"
Beautifully said ;_;

Ack! pardonnez-moi, mademoiselle! I sometimes assume too much!
No worries, I don't mind it at all and I was honestly hesitating about correcting you but hey if we all use voice chat during missions you all will found out soon enough.

Welcome to Test, Neslie! We have lots of beer; you bring the baguettes and cheese!
Coming right up!

I always have cheese and baguettes at home ( Just ate some a few minutes ago) YUM!

Welcome aboard the good ship TEST Squadron.
Thank you very much!

Hey I thought he too lol
It's not that surprising, sometimes I correct people and sometimes I don't. After so many years on the Internet and in gaming communities, I got used to people assuming that I am a guy and sometimes it's better, less harassement overall.

Let Montoya in your life you need him so bad need him so so bad!
I only need cheese to survive, the rest isn't mandatory :p

Forgot your password?