Oct 30, 2023
RSI Handle
Micaxs
Hey all,
Guess I'll use the template as I'm lazy ^^,

Where you from stranger?
- Belgium (dutch part)

What drew you to Star Citizen?
- The scale of the game, the tech challenges of what is being created (entity streaming, server meshing, game systems, etc) and seeing these come into action over the years.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
- Currently mainly exploration and being I suppose a space delivery guy (pickup box, drop off box), still pretty much learning everything that's available to be done but enjoying learning a new thing every time I get into the game. I want to get into some mining as well, but have yet to explore that part of the game.

What was the first game you remember playing?
- I'm rather old, so a range of games in the old days, but for pc I assume command & conquor, age of empires 1, quake, doom, ut99, half life/cs etc.

What other games do you play?
- I play a bunch of other games but all fairly casual.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

- Found through orgs page on rsi website, the introduction looked fairly interesting and decided to join just to see if I can find some people to hang out with or just experience the game together with.

If there's anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Welcome aboard!

P!ease visit the Discord for all your group play needs! And if discord is too lame just ask for friend adds in the Forum and you'll be sure to find some like-minded TESTies happy to join up for fun game sessions :-)

Micaxs

Commander
Oct 30, 2023
RSI Handle
Micaxs
Thanks all, happy to be here.

Welcome to the TEST party! No worries about being a bit older than you think that the average gamer might be, because we have all sorts of ages here.

How long have you been interested in Star Citizen?
I was interested/curious in star citizen since the kickstarter campaign, but as I didn't trust those types of sites (didn't work in belgium) I got into it a few years later, mainly as a "we'll see if they are able to do this", still amazed by every little patch (even if it has little bugs/issues).

Forgot your password?