Hey lets have a fleet post eh?

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
It's not a lot, but it's mine. Planning on adding a bit more before I call it good.
View attachment 9735

This is absolutely not a rag on you at all mate, but I just love how absolutely fucking skewed we all are about the internet spaceships we have purchased (I mean "pledged for".)

Like thinking about it logically a 600i, Hercules C2(?), Cutlass, Freelancer, Reliant, Buccaneer, Avenger, Terrapin, Sabre, and some various ground vehicles is a stupid amount of stuff to have day one.

Horatus

Space Marshal
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Horatus
Indeed! I must therefore buy another

Agreed, I have blown money on stupider things.

As for it being all available day one, If I were CIG i'd have some huge vandul invasion that cut us off from all systems and we had to fight our way out system by system which would allow many of these ships to be phased in as opposed to one big sand box on day one.

Op4ArcticFox

Space Marshal
May 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Op4ArcticFox
This is absolutely not a rag on you at all mate, but I just love how absolutely fucking skewed we all are about the internet spaceships we have purchased (I mean "pledged for".)

Like thinking about it logically a 600i, Hercules C2(?), Cutlass, Freelancer, Reliant, Buccaneer, Avenger, Terrapin, Sabre, and some various ground vehicles is a stupid amount of stuff to have day one.
It's an M2 variant Hercules. And yeah it certainly is a lot. But my goal in game isn't to have to spend time grinding for various ships. I'd much rather be able to experience the various missions and environments the game provides. I have a decently reasonable escalation of ships for gradually increasing work. Also keep in mind things like just because I have a Hercules M2 on day one, doesn't mean I'll be able to afford to fill her with cargo, or insure said cargo, or mount better equipment. That is all stuff I will still need to work for. (though I'm sure the content will be available, I am not willing to risk my avatar or my ships before I can properly fit and fly them)
So, not terribly skewed, though some of us certainly are. It all depends on what people intend to do with their ships, and how reasonable those expectations are. /shrug

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264

I purchased what i did because in life im to busy to make enough time to earn enough to enjoy the gameplay and ships i want to fly in the verse.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Forgot your password?