Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Which are designating for carrying or acquiring the following:
  • Kegs
  • Maple syrup
  • Poutine
I realized I answered while sober (silly deployment). The obvious answers are:
Kraken - Maple syrup. Maple syrup can be a food, a weapon, or a maintenance and repair item. Multi-uses! And Drake ships need hat kinda veratility.
BMM - Kegs (because rounded edges don't hurt as much when I stumble into them - although I did give myself a black eye once by falling face first into a couch after too many tall glasses of rum)
Poutine - Polaris, Perseus, and Carrack. So 5 BDE, outta Val Cartier, Quebec, quite often deployed on exercises with a full mod tent setup for making poutine. I shit you not. So if the Vandoos can do it, I reckon that my warships are the perfect place to house poutine.

Three weeks my TESTies, and I'll be home from this 6.5 month goat-rodeo. Yeehaw.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm back for the moment, life has been a bit of an obstacle course lately, but I'm still alive & I've surpassed my 6th TESTified anniversary.

As for this post in particular, my fleet is a bit more than I'll be able to fly at the same time myself. Good thing I'll be able to loan some out to friends in need or rent them out to others that are willing. Here's a pic of my fleet, but to save space, I'll only add 1 of each that I have in case I have extras for the sake of LTI tokens.

10-10-2023 SC Fleet Image.PNG

This is what nearly a decade of supporting CIG when I've had the funds to do so has placed in my hangar. I wonder what else will join the fleet by the time the game launches officially.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm back for the moment, life has been a bit of an obstacle course lately, but I'm still alive & I've surpassed my 6th TESTified anniversary.

As for this post in particular, my fleet is a bit more than I'll be able to fly at the same time myself. Good thing I'll be able to loan some out to friends in need or rent them out to others that are willing. Here's a pic of my fleet, but to save space, I'll only add 1 of each that I have in case I have extras for the sake of LTI tokens.

This is what nearly a decade of supporting CIG when I've had the funds to do so has placed in my hangar. I wonder what else will join the fleet by the time the game launches officially.
Aloha, great to see you again! Thanks for the spoiler warning you saved my screen, I hope you are enjoying taking your F8 for a spin :-)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Aloha, great to see you again! Thanks for the spoiler warning you saved my screen, I hope you are enjoying taking your F8 for a spin :-)
My net has been horrible lately, so I logged on briefly to test it out in an "offline" AC free fly to see how she handles. I know which ship I'll be flying around when helping people with VS & PS in AC for sure. I'm not sure about in the PU though after this event ends, there's a lot of people that would kill other players in order to steal them if the opportunity popped up. LoL Here's hoping that CIG makes a killing financially on this event, but that it won't reduce their income from CitizenCon or the IAE too drastically.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
there's a lot of people that would kill other players in order to steal them if the opportunity popped up.
Ahh, well there is the rub, from my experience at the wheel of the 350r I can attest that it is very hard for a foe to kill what they can't catch and the F8c has a very reasonable turn of pace to it.

Last edited:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
My net has been horrible lately, so I logged on briefly to test it out in an "offline" AC free fly to see how she handles. I know which ship I'll be flying around when helping people with VS & PS in AC for sure. I'm not sure about in the PU though after this event ends, there's a lot of people that would kill other players in order to steal them if the opportunity popped up. LoL Here's hoping that CIG makes a killing financially on this event, but that it won't reduce their income from CitizenCon or the IAE too drastically.
It's good to see you're still around @Talonsbane !

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
For years I've been hoping to score a chance to snag an Idris-M during the major ship sales (IAE / ILW), but it seems that the only ways to get 1 now will either to purchase 1 from the grey market or *coughs* purchase a Legatus pack, because they just aren't found anywhere else.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
View attachment 24940

I also plan to add a 600iE (Explorer), Cutlass Blue and Spirit C1. These may or may not come at the cost of melting some of my existing vessels.
Not to seem like an elitist, but you're missing the most epic vehicle of them all, the original working badass in the Verse, the PTV buggy. That little guy was the 1st functioning vehicle in the Verse, was a blast in the old hangars & for most of its existence was pretty much indestructible. There's PTV buggy racing on Crusader at Orison somewhere to test them out & to get 1 for free with LTI, all you need to do is recruit a few friends if I'm not mistaken. Cheers!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Not to seem like an elitist, but you're missing the most epic vehicle of them all, the original working badass in the Verse, the PTV buggy. That little guy was the 1st functioning vehicle in the Verse, was a blast in the old hangars & for most of its existence was pretty much indestructible. There's PTV buggy racing on Crusader at Orison somewhere to test them out & to get 1 for free with LTI, all you need to do is recruit a few friends if I'm not mistaken. Cheers!
a couple of referrals gets me a PTV? Suddenly I see a use for ALT accounts!

EDIT - just looked it up, "surf and turf" for five referrals and you get a fish tank too...

CRISS9000

Space Marshal
Jul 13, 2016
RSI Handle
criss9000
i dont have any friends 😿

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
i dont have any friends 😿
You don't have any friends? That surprises me because your personality, based on your posts that I've come across so far, seems to be rather great. Over the years, I've given away a few starter packages that have been on sale during the IAE / ILW events to friends & family members for Christmas & birthdays while helping them create their free accounts. Granted, they already enjoy space & action based games, but it was a win / win in my book.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Don't feel bad I don't have any either 😎
That's not true @NaffNaffBobFace , I might be a stranger that met you through here, but I'd like to think of myself as your friend, just as I do my best to be the friend of as many TEST members as I can. Those that I'm not friends with yet, I haven't met yet, but I'll change that as I meet them. I think this is fair. Cheers!

Forgot your password?