Hey lets have a fleet post eh?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
That's not true @NaffNaffBobFace , I might be a stranger that met you through here, but I'd like to think of myself as your friend, just as I do my best to be the friend of as many TEST members as I can. Those that I'm not friends with yet, I haven't met yet, but I'll change that as I meet them. I think this is fair. Cheers!
Most gracious, Talonsbane friend to all TEST! I'll endeavour not to be a stranger :glorious:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Most gracious, Talonsbane friend to all TEST! I'll endeavour not to be a stranger :glorious:
Unless I'm remembering incorrectly good @NaffNaffBobFace , you hope to someday establish a business in the Verse of TESTifying across the vastness of the Verse with TEST brand toilet paper, in which case you will most definitely be a most valued friend to the backsides of every TESTie that comes in contact with your efforts. I suspect that will cause you to gain great favor, even outside of TEST with those that happen to crew our ships that have commodes. Cheers!

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Back to the original topic though:
fleetpic(4).png

This is obviously only the ships in my hangar.
Loaners do not count I presume?
Funny to imagine that the big boy in the middle didn't happen to be the most expensive one.
Guess that one I bought at the right time...^^
PS: And then there's the moment you look at the picture and realize you forgot your Vanguard Sentinal. Sigh... ^^

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Oh well, instead of an updated picture I hereby give you the part of my fleet I actually use...

Daily Drivers.png

Truth be told, when it comes to pure mileage the Taurus wins hands down. :like:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Back to the original topic though:
View attachment 24945

This is obviously only the ships in my hangar.
Loaners do not count I presume?
Funny to imagine that the big boy in the middle didn't happen to be the most expensive one.
Guess that one I bought at the right time...^^
PS: And then there's the moment you look at the picture and realize you forgot your Vanguard Sentinal. Sigh... ^^
I get the feeling that by the time of the official launch of Star Citizen, the BMM will be a $1k ship given its ability to earn income for its owners.

Reactions: Mudhawk and Deroth

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
I get the feeling that by the time of the official launch of Star Citizen, the BMM will be a $1k ship given its ability to earn income for its owners.
$1K? I don't know. Sounds to me you forgot the "Alien tax" in your calculation. Only (flyable) alien ship with big guns, hangar and medbay. Plus the inflation during that20 years wait. I smell $2K easy! :-P

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Sooo.. I dove head first into the Fleet Viewer. Nice way to waste your time at work.
And since I made a corrected version of my Fleet Viewer view picture... err, where was I?..

Test-Fleet-Mudhawk.png

... anyhow, I figured I could make it look a little more like an actual Test Squadron document.
PS: The operational costs obviously include beer...

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
$1K? I don't know. Sounds to me you forgot the "Alien tax" in your calculation. Only (flyable) alien ship with big guns, hangar and medbay. Plus the inflation during that20 years wait. I smell $2K easy! :-P
Valid points. What I meant to say was at least $1k in cost. This being said, after launch, there's going to be a whole lot more people getting into the game that will be seeing it & wanting to have 1 for their own in their account hangar. Thus eventual price spike. Capitalism and the law of supply & demand at work.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Sooo.. I dove head first into the Fleet Viewer. Nice way to waste your time at work.
And since I made a corrected version of my Fleet Viewer view picture... err, where was I?..

View attachment 24950

... anyhow, I figured I could make it look a little more like an actual Test Squadron document.
PS: The operational costs obviously include beer...
You can save some operational / rearming costs overall by switching to all energy weapons, though it'll cost a bit up front. As for the repair costs, your figures might be a bit low due to how drunks often have arguments with gravity & damage repairs can get costly. On the opposite side, drunk patrons will by the craziest things, so if you have a lot of things that you need to offload that nobody else wants to buy, shut down the mall until 1/2 price "happy hour" is over & then introduce them to the "ultra rare novelties" (junk found everywhere thanks to PES) claiming they were "formerly owned by potential celebrities, possibly even CR himself." Cheers!

Tilorop

Space Marshal
Jul 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Tilorop
For years I've been hoping to score a chance to snag an Idris-M during the major ship sales (IAE / ILW), but it seems that the only ways to get 1 now will either to purchase 1 from the grey market or *coughs* purchase a Legatus pack, because they just aren't found anywhere else.
Wonder what these sells for nowadays. Probably not many giftable Idris-M left.

Dirtbag_Leader

Admiral
Nov 27, 2020
RSI Handle
Dirtbag_Leader
think I still missed a couple.
You guys do realize that there's a button which automatically just plops in every ship that's currently in your hangar (sans loaners), right? Helps with leaving something out accidentally!
1701568076920.png

And lol, my most expensive ship is that Phoenix!

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
You guys do realize that there's a button which automatically just plops in every ship that's currently in your hangar (sans loaners), right? Helps with leaving something out accidentally!
View attachment 25279
And lol, my most expensive ship is that Phoenix!
Intersting, an MR without an Avenger Stalker or Hawk.

May I ask why no Bounty Profession starter?

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?