Hi all! Hope you guys brought cargo straps, cuz all i got right now is a valk!

Dec 6, 2018
RSI Handle
Ratheos Allastair
So I was just rolling around Hurston in my Valk all alone with my beer in hand with Johnny Cash in the background, when I thought to myself, maybe i should join an org with actual people playing the game? So far i have only had a few random people to party with in the Valk, mostly as a taxi. So far most people don't stick around once you get them where they're going. The last guy jumped out before we even got to PO! I don't know what got into him but before he jumped out he declared that I was the worst pilot in the universe! Maybe if I didn't have to leave my throne and try to prevent his apparent suicide by jumping out the airlock then maybe i wouldn't have almost crashed into Crusader! I almost dropped my beer trying to help that fool to! Anyways, hello fellow beer lovers! Hope to see some fresh faces in the 'verse!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Wait... someone accused you of being a lousy pilot... and you came to TEST? Do you know we actually celebrate lousy piloting? The only thing I can right now is Welcome to TEST! ... ... Ok, where the hell did I put my beer THIS TIME?

Sorry, there were two things I could say.

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
Wait... someone accused you of being a lousy pilot... and you came to TEST? Do you know we actually celebrate lousy piloting? The only thing I can right now is Welcome to TEST! ... ... Ok, where the hell did I put my beer THIS TIME?

Sorry, there were two things I could say.
Not lousy, drunk. And suicidal piloting - but only for laughs.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Whalecum to TEST!

True TESTies don't drop their beer, excellent.
In my defence, I didn't drop it, I put it somewhere "safe". It's not leaking onto the floor so it's still there. undropped.

EDIT: I found it! It was on the table near the front door - and there's a perfectly valid TEST like reason why I forgot I put it there.

Forgot your password?