marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
...but within the verse, you stay almost quiet, don't you?:D ;)
Did you catch up the griefer a couple of days ago? I was kicked from the server quite that time, and when I managed to reboot the application you and the griefer were gone.
I answered the emergency call, rushed to the crime site and found... nothing. Everybody was gone. The guy that attacked you was in a Vanduul ship?
I fought some pirates with him before and he didn't made any attempt to attack me.
The pirates where killed fast enough, I let him repair the comm sat and watched his back while doing so (without any communication)
Then he left and attacked you. I first had to go to a cry station.
I usually don't fly PU, untill 2.4. When I enter I shout "TEST squadron is BEST squardon", I usually don't get any reply so I start doing my own thing.
Killing pirates, help others when they try to kill pirates and move on to the next killing pirates.

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
I answered the emergency call, rushed to the crime site and found... nothing. Everybody was gone. The guy that attacked you was in a Vanduul ship?
I fought some pirates with him before and he didn't made any attempt to attack me.
The pirates where killed fast enough, I let him repair the comm sat and watched his back while doing so (without any communication)
I usually don't fly PU, untill 2.4. When I enter I shout "TEST squadron is BEST squardon", I usually don't get any reply so I start doing my own thing.
Killing pirates, help others when they try to kill pirates and move on to the next killing pirates.
I find the same, never any TESTies in the PU when Im there, god knows where they are all at. Will obviously change when there is more content.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I don't know what I did to this bastard. I went to that mission point several times, wondering why I got blasted every time by those KI pirates. Then I wondered, the time I exploded again, why that Vanduul fighter crossed my monitor at the last glimpse. Flying again to the mission point, I now had an eye on this guy - and noticed, while fighting the KI pirates again, that he flew around me and again attacked me from behind! I thought that he was a griefer, but reading your text it seems that he had a personal problem with me, hm... :(

Happend to me a second time that day, when I fought together with an Avenger pilot some KI pirates, and when the last one was gone, he suddenly attacked me without warning. I don't know - is there a sign on my ship which says "fuck me" or "kill me" or the like...? :(

Intestine? o_O
German word is way better, isn't it? DARM, haha :D

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
I don't know what I did to this bastard. I went to that mission point several times, wondering why I got blasted every time by those KI pirates. Then I wondered, the time I exploded again, why that Vanduul fighter crossed my monitor at the last glimpse. Flying again to the mission point, I now had an eye on this guy - and noticed, while fighting the KI pirates again, that he flew around me and again attacked me from behind! I thought that he was a griefer, but reading your text it seems that he had a personal problem with me, hm... :(

Happend to me a second time that day, when I fought together with an Avenger pilot some KI pirates, and when the last one was gone, he suddenly attacked me without warning. I don't know - is there a sign on my ship which says "fuck me" or "kill me" or the like...? :(

German word is way better, isn't it? DARM, haha :D
This must be similar to that caption I posted up in your coffee thread....

"This is sausage to me"

Makes alittle more sense in German. :rolleyes:
No wonder I was crap with other languages at school, they are SOOOO hard. o_O

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
That other "king of verbal diarrhea" lives in the basement of @Blind Owl. Check both signatures, it looks like @Blind Owl sits on the lap of @CrudeSasquatch
You are correct sir, it must be like a sewer treatment plant of shitposts in that house.............eeeeeeeewwwwwwww......the smell! :eek:

Too much information Sam, I dont need to know about your privet video collection! LOL;)

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
ARGH :D Its gone, the pic of myself being an innocent beautyfully behaving princess which can't harm...well, at least I can harm a fly. Oh yes, how I can harm them. I hate flies. Well, I hate spiders also. But spiders can live...outside. As well as hornets for they are killing wasps; and I hate wasps. Okay, and ants. I hate them even more; kill them with boiling water, mua~hahaha.
But besides of that, ain't I an innocent beautyfully behaving princess which can't do harm any...thing...body? *flutteringeyelashes* :D

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
ARGH :D Its gone, the pic of myself being an innocent beautyfully behaving princess which can't harm...well, at least I can harm a fly. Oh yes, how I can harm them. I hate flies. Well, I hate spiders also. But spiders can live...outside. As well as hornets for they are killing wasps; and I hate wasps. Okay, and ants. I hate them even more; kill them with boiling water, mua~hahaha.
But besides of that, ain't I an innocent beautyfully behaving princess which can't do harm any...thing...body? *flutteringeyelashes* :D
LOL
Not the flies, oh my god the spiders too, even the wasps......the humanity....:eek:

Next you'll be saying your out to get the neighbourhood cats? :eek: Not the Moggies, anything but the Moggies! :eek::eek::eek:

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Its not directly the moggies...its more the allergy against them...and our dog against them...and, well, they are better of my ground :D
...a innocent beautyfully behaving princess which can't harm anything....

http://imagenesdemotivaciondiaria.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/imagenes-de-motivacion-gym-mujeres-3.jpg
This explains who is greifing you in the PU, isnt it obvious? Those flies, spiders, wasps and espicially the Moggies all have SC accounts and are out to get you.:eek:

ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Forgot your password?