Hiya, TEST!

Navi-IB3

Ensign
Jun 14, 2023
RSI Handle
Navi-IB3
I'm Navi-IB3. While I may not be any good in a fight, I can certainly try my best. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Where you from stranger?
I'm from Tennessee! Though I am half Canadian and have been a few times. Hope that isn't an issue XD

What drew you to Star Citizen?
SPACE! I love space games and SC seems like it has some CRAZY potential. I also love engineering games and exploration.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I am definitely keeping an eye out for the engineering mechanics that are slowly being added. From scrapping and repair to mining, I am interested in the hands-on and support roles that are in development. I love the idea of being a crew member of a ship with maintenance and support-centric mechanics (as boring as that sounds)

What was the first game you remember playing?
Though my memory isn't the best, I think it was Spyro on the PS1? Either that or paperboy on the GameBoy pocket.

What other games do you play?
Other games currently in play are Destiny 2, Hardspace: Shipbreaker, Satisfactory, Monster Hunter Rise, and Starbound.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I just looked for the biggest and best organization on the star citizen community page :D

Picard or Kirk?
I do love me some Picard. Seems like a chill guy when he isn't being assimilated.

I look forward to playing with all of you!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Welcome to TEST!

(I am Canadian but my mother was American. Living near Houston cuz my Texan wife is skeered of snow. We actually had enough back in 2010 I could make a snowball. I threw it at her so she could have the experience. It was a bad idea.)

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Well, well, well...
So either we got another very mature person to welcome OR someone grew up in a museum of digital gaming.
Though looking at the rest of the crowd it HAS to be the former.
Anyhow, welcome the squardon. Where everyone is... err... mature..?

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Well hello there!!

Welcome to TEST :D

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Well, well, well...
So either we got another very mature person to welcome OR someone grew up in a museum of digital gaming.
Though looking at the rest of the crowd it HAS to be the former.
Anyhow, welcome the squardon. Where everyone is... err... mature..?
Like the kids know how to use a real forum ;-)

Mrs 'BobFace still hogs the TV playing Spyro 1 on a PSX we picked up in a charity shop after her PSone copped it. The classics never die!

Forgot your password?