Sraika

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I think that I will be lost most of the time. CIG should implement guide dogs to help me find my way
@Montoya is still trying to find his way out of a Starfarer. Ha. Ha.

SpacePenguin gettin' some upsize love, looks really good and makes it a true multi-role player.
Now I love my Titan twice as much.

So good. It was so good!
Couldn't have said it better myself.

So beautiful!
So AWESOME.

Gorgeous and spooky...can't wait to play!
Spooky is good....
I've been waiting a very long time for this game..........

The Idris is ----- WOW.

I still have mixed feelings about the TONKA thingy....Time will tell.
(At least it will keep many players out of space & that will be a good thing.) Ha. Ha.

btw - 3.0 is now LIVE... Enjoy.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm so glad that they took the time to clear up the misconception of the ruined view theories for the 600i ships & took it even further by removing those struts to enhance the view even better than before.

I love the enhancements they made to the Avenger ships.

I was blown away by the pre-alpha game play of SQ42.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I am incredibly pleased but at the same time I'm not surprised because I had faith!
Haters can choke on their salt, I'm thrilled with the trust and happiness and excitement this is going to bring for the the community!
old and new.
A proper space game we were promised.. and two proper space games we shall receive!

okay.. I'm being weird.. It's F*CKING AWESOME!!!

ADKL

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2016
RSI Handle
ADKL
will we be able to salvage the scap belt ?
and am i the only 1 who got a semi finding trejo chained in the shower ?

Bigcracker

Space Marshal
Feb 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Bigcracker8789
1 sock blown off and the other sock is waiting.

My opinion is that it's no longer any debate about if Star Citizen is a scam/thing or of if they can do it or not. It's more of a is the game going to be any good or not. If you would tell me the game is releasing in 2018 though, I would most likely tell you it will be bad, but they have time and the backing of the community right now to keep working on it.
The Good -
The voice acting,sound,music and the graphics are amazing. The pacing of the mission made me feel immersed that I want from a standard boring patrol checking out salvagers to something more.
The Bad -
The dog fighting and ground combat looks meh and needs to be tuned (Enemy NPC's still look early stages most likely, but being in development this long this is my biggest fear that combat wont be any fun).The menu system makes ARMA's look amazing, I really dont want to press 4-5 buttons to drop a grate. Sometimes pressing F to pay respects is a better option. Finally, you have so many great models,graphics and its just so dark even on the Idris, I don't want to be blinded but give me some light.
The Ugly -
Performance, even on a super gaming rig the mission had very noticeable stuttering and lag.IMO CIG really needs to work on performance 32gig's of ram and a $700 video card is going to keep so many people away. Late 2019, more likely 2020 release date.

BTW Lt.Cara Webster is bae status

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
BTW Lt.Cara Webster is bae status
I had to google bae status:
What BAE stand for?
"Bae," Urban Dictionary says, is an acronym that stands for "before anyone else," or a shortened version of baby or babe, another word for sweetie, and, mostly unrelated, poop in Danish.
.....:joy: Danish are funny people

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
:grey_exclamation::grin::exclamation: :sweat_smile::grey_exclamation::scream::exclamation::exclamation::grimacing::open_mouth::joy::open_mouth::smiley::heart_eyes::open_mouth::astonished::blush::hugging::upside_down:...:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Think that's a fair representation of my reaction.... :grinning:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
It was awesome!!!!!, more then I expected. The FPS part really is going to kill me. If you look at the size of everything.... I think that I will be lost most of the time. CIG should implement guide dogs to help me find my way
Most of the places they were flying looked awful small. With the size increase of the Avenger, and my other fighter being a Vanguard, it looks like I am going to need a small fighter. :(

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
My first reaction was "This sure as fuck doesn't look like pre-alpha" the slice we saw looked fully playable with a few graphical bugs. any other company would call that beta level. If this is where sq42 is now, I can almost see it ready for christmas next year.
Bethesda would call it complete.

I enjoyed this video, took me a while to watch it due to other life stuff which is more boring with no ships or guns.

I hope we get it in 2018 but if this is a slice then I can see why it has been delayed to hell, there's probably enough engineering hours and data in that verticle slice to release an entire fully fledged game alone by a AAA publisher.

Forgot your password?