Home Sweet Home

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I find it tends to crash when I'm having the best time.
Thats why the webcam automatically turns on.

They use FOIP to see how much you are smiling and if you are enjoying it too much the Fun Police crash the game because you can't enjoy the Alpha more than the finished product that will have such tedium as ship maintenance, the requirement to use a toilet and presumably eat, and the option to freeze to death because you chose your underpants based on how many pockets the had rather than their thermal retention capacity.

[For the future readers who willlook back on this in 10 years time, the above statement was utter bullshite by the way]

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
Welcome back to Canada @Blind Owl hope the deployment went well although I know it's trying at times. At least you are back safe and just in time for March block leave period to boot so that's great. Now go use deployment pay and get a new shiny virtual ship :P

In truth, glad another of our boys had a good trip, my Sgt just got back from Kuwait about 3 weeks ago himself........and now he is hooked on SC as well :P

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Welcome back to Canada @Blind Owl hope the deployment went well although I know it's trying at times. At least you are back safe and just in time for March block leave period to boot so that's great. Now go use deployment pay and get a new shiny virtual ship :P

In truth, glad another of our boys had a good trip, my Sgt just got back from Kuwait about 3 weeks ago himself........and now he is hooked on SC as well :P
Thanks man! Things went as well as can be expected considering where I was and what we were doing.
As for digital ship: nawwww. But a new gaming system? Fuck yeah. New PC is coming.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Get that beast up and running! We need to fly recklessly into the sun!
Soon! Lol. It's showing like crazy, and I promised a very excited 4 year old Little Wolf that we would go sledding on the big hill today! Also, Momma Bear is looking for some time with me. Go figure, after 7.5 months away, lol. But I'll be getting on soon.
The new monitor come in with it? Going to be on SC this weekend?
I picked up the monitor on Tuesday. She's unboxed and on my desk. I'll get setup done tonight if possible, and hopefully have some playtime soon.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
4 year old Little Wolf
Fucking FOUR?! How long have we been waiting on Star Citizen???

Also, Momma Bear is looking for some time with me. Go figure, after 7.5 months away, lol
Pfft, women...😁

Don't worry, bro. Plenty of time for us online folk. Enjoy being home!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Soon! Lol. It's showing like crazy, and I promised a very excited 4 year old Little Wolf that we would go sledding on the big hill today! Also, Momma Bear is looking for some time with me. Go figure, after 7.5 months away, lol. But I'll be getting on soon.

I picked up the monitor on Tuesday. She's unboxed and on my desk. I'll get setup done tonight if possible, and hopefully have some playtime soon.
So an owl married a bear, and their offspring is a wolf. Yeah that sounds right.
Do we want to predict anything for say, next November?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Fucking FOUR?! How long have we been waiting on Star Citizen???
I know dude, I know. You remember when the Little Wolf was an infant, an we were hot and bothered by things like being able to check out ships in our hangars? Hahah
Pfft, women...😁
Hahahah, I'll tell her yo usaid that. ;) Good luck!
Don't worry, bro. Plenty of time for us online folk. Enjoy being home!
Yeah man, priorities. 100%. Tomorrow Connor is so stoked to go sledding, then I'm going to teach him how to PS4! You wanna see an excited little man, haha.
So an owl married a bear, and their offspring is a wolf. Yeah that sounds right.
Welcome to Canada! Hahaha
Do we want to predict anything for say, next November?
Lol, naw man, we're calling it at one. We talked about it, but fuck, I'm already 41, and frankly, we're happy. Like, really, really happy.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I know dude, I know. You remember when the Little Wolf was an infant, an we were hot and bothered by things like being able to check out ships in our hangars? Hahah
Damn, I was just telling people that in game the other day when they were bitching about nothing to do!
Hahahah, I'll tell her yo usaid that. ;) Good luck!
*Disclaimer: Opinions of this user may not reflect the opinions of this user or his affiliates.*
Yeah man, priorities. 100%. Tomorrow Connor is so stoked to go sledding, then I'm going to teach him how to PS4! You wanna see an excited little man, haha.
Nice! Gotta get them gaming early!
Lol, naw man, we're calling it at one. We talked about it, but fuck, I'm already 41, and frankly, we're happy. Like, really, really happy.
Good call. I think I'm going to call it at zero. I'm happy and don't like kids lol

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Good call. I think I'm going to call it at zero. I'm happy and don't like kids lol
It's OK, I took care of it for you guys, with a couple few 4 spares just in case.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Damn, I was just telling people that in game the other day when they were bitching about nothing to do!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What's time?
*Disclaimer: Opinions of this user may not reflect the opinions of this user or his affiliates.*
Baby, put down the sharpened hockey stick. These guys are ok. No, I promise. They're OK.
Nice! Gotta get them gaming early!
Yeah man. And the more he plays, the more I CAN!! Hahahahaha.
Have one. Kids are awesome! Ummmm, "A" ("Eh" in Canada) kid is awesome.
It's OK, I took care of it for you guys, with a couple few 4 spares just in case.
Spares are good. And the spares have spares, so that makes you a . . .patriarch! Ha

Forgot your password?