How do I join Test Squadron?

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Wait, isn't beer the goal and the mission statement?
Beer is not the mission. It is a state of being; Fuel for one's personal nirvana. Beer is no more the mission than breathing is or converting steak into poop. Beer is something that your body should naturally consume on it's own. So if: Beer=Life and Life=The pursuit of happiness, then Beer=Happiness. Are you saying that our mission statement and overall goal is happiness? Well that....that's oddly wholesome.

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
Beer is not the mission. It is a state of being; Fuel for one's personal nirvana. Beer is no more the mission than breathing is or converting steak into poop. Beer is something that your body should naturally consume on it's own. So if: Beer=Life and Life=The pursuit of happiness, then Beer=Happiness. Are you saying that our mission statement and overall goal is happiness? Well that....that's oddly wholesome.

Why does life equate to the pursuit of happiness? That seems an oddly prosaic goal.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Why does life equate to the pursuit of happiness? That seems an oddly prosaic goal.
Its just the most practical breakdown of what's going on. For example: What do we all do all day? Work, right? Why do we work? So that we can afford to buy beer. Why do we buy beer? Because it makes us happy. Therefore our daily efforts are in the pursuit of happiness (aka beer)

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn

The real hero's are the people that turn poop and pee into steak and beer. Breaking it down and processing it into fertilizer and water to grow the grass, grains, and hops needed to produce the steak and beer.

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
Its just the most practical breakdown of what's going on. For example: What do we all do all day? Work, right? Why do we work? So that we can afford to buy beer. Why do we buy beer? Because it makes us happy. Therefore our daily efforts are in the pursuit of happiness (aka beer)

You only work to buy beer? I can’t imagine my wife and kids would be thrilled with me if I did that.

It’s possible to over-simply.

Forgot your password?