How do you like some S10 turrets at Port Olisar?

ColdDog

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
FatalisSmilodon
so if one turret could one-shot you, the 3 should be able to just obliterate most anything that comes near it
I think this action/goal will begin to push pvp and pirates further out of the the main systems to the fringe... then the epic warfare can begin, when Test takes its rightful place in the verse.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I think this action/goal will begin to push pvp and pirates further out of the the main systems to the fringe... then the epic warfare can begin, when Test takes its rightful place in the verse.
When the lawless system Pyro becomes available, i don't doubt it will become the place for PVPers - and anyone setting foot in the system will be under no false impressions, you go at your own risk and you accept the inevitable.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I Agree with that and I'll say at it should be... criminality is due to be highter the more you deviate from controlled space and civilized space station.... this will also create the right eviroments to introduce Pyro as @NaffNaffBobFace state: stanton will be le "lawfull" system, Pyro the "free for all" system, possibily with more profitable activitiy but a lot of more risks..

Forgot your password?