Results are only viewable after voting.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Now I want to know this joke....

Also who are the savages that stand and smear everything?

my wife wants a bidet... but im nervous like what happens if the pressure builds up and gives me a massive undesired enema....
It is simple. Two guys walked into the mess hall, and one asks "Hey man, where's the can in here, I gotta go". The other replies, "It's over there next to the stairway. But you need to remember to flush twice, it's a long way to the kitchen"

Just try a google search with "flush twice it's a long way" as the search term. You'll ultimately find a lot of variations. I was 14 the first time i heard it, associated with the high school cafeteria, but my father swore that it started during the Korean war. But a friend of his, who was a WW2 vet said no it was old when he joined the service. Since he outranked my father, I figured, yep I'll take that option.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
It is simple. Two guys walked into the mess hall, and one asks "Hey man, where's the can in here, I gotta go". The other replies, "It's over there next to the stairway. But you need to remember to flush twice, it's a long way to the kitchen"

Just try a google search with "flush twice it's a long way" as the search term. You'll ultimately find a lot of variations. I was 14 the first time i heard it, associated with the high school cafeteria, but my father swore that it started during the Korean war. But a friend of his, who was a WW2 vet said no it was old when he joined the service. Since he outranked my father, I figured, yep I'll take that option.

Well googled it. Didn't really find an answer yet but I did find this gem. "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy"

Reactions: Vavrik and Kiladyn

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Last edited:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Do you work for Andrex?

This advert melted the UK's mind in 2013:

If anyone's interested in funding a study to see if folding and scrunching are tied to geopolitical, race, gender, levels of education and other stuff, let me know and I'll link you my PayPal.

Forgot your password?