Hullos!

XeoWolf

Commander
Donor
Sep 5, 2016
RSI Handle
XeoWolf_TEST
Just hoping to find other players to chat with. I obviously need some guidance.

The only flight-type of games I've played have been MS Flight Sim 2000, Descent, and a little bit of the flying in Planetside2. I'm much better in PS2 with my feet firmly on the ground and my "Battle Goose" up in ADS.

I have a MS FFB2 that I use to use for MechWarrior4 back in the day and was surprised to find that it actually works well in SC. But fearing that I'm behind times, I purchased an x52 HOTAS and downloaded voice attack. Currently getting used to these new input methods flying in the offline modes but as I said, I could use some live chat buds that are somewhat experienced and may provide some advice, or even somehow join me in game for some "training".

So anywho...

Where you from stranger?

Cleveland, Ohio USA

What drew you to Star Citizen?

A friend posted on FB about it and I had JUST came to the reality that NMS is absolutely pointless being a Single Player Game. So SC sounded like what I THOUGHT NMS was supposed to be.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

PvP, Exploration, Mining, becoming wealthy ;)
And, at some point I'd like to fulfill a role as an Instructor of sorts. I've done that sort of thing in many games over the many years and enjoy helping others.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Okay, so you want to know my age... lol.
Well, If I have to be honest, I would have to say Space Invaders at a country club when I was maybe... 10?
But If you mean like more modern days then I'll say "Multiplayer BattleTech" on AOL/GameStorm back around 1998 - 2001.

What other games do you play?

Since I found SC? None!
Actually, I have been playing ARK Survival Evolved, running a server that had hit rank 22 out of over 16,000 servers listed on arkservers.net!
From time to time I go back into Planetside2 as well.
And then there's Diablo2 on bnet.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I seen/heard it mentioned on Youtube a few times and came across Montoyaaaa's streams.

Picard or Kirk?

Psh... you kiddin me?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6oUz1v17Uo

PICARD!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2