RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Good Lord I hope she misses everyone or downgrades or something.
Yeah! me too shore hope it miss all populated areas or dissipate a lot before hitting any shore line...
But it ain't looking good ..
It's growing in size very fast only in less than a 12 hours..
Since prediction was maybe a CAT4 in 3-4 days and it already passed that... and picked up some serious wind speeds now. :slight_frown:

EDIT:
And there look as there is a second hurricane building up in the wake behind far out and really weak but it is there..

This is prediction in 4 days it's look to go straight for Florida keys..
and wind speeds over 240km/h

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666

The CAT explained (Category 1-5
)

Category Sustained Winds Types of Damage Due to Hurricane Winds

1) 74-95 mph
64-82 kt
119-153 km/h Very dangerous winds will produce some damage: Well-constructed frame homes could have damage to roof, shingles, vinyl siding and gutters. Large branches of trees will snap and shallowly rooted trees may be toppled. Extensive damage to power lines and poles likely will result in power outages that could last a few to several days.

2) 96-110 mph
83-95 kt
154-177 km/h Extremely dangerous winds will cause extensive damage: Well-constructed frame homes could sustain major roof and siding damage. Many shallowly rooted trees will be snapped or uprooted and block numerous roads. Near-total power loss is expected with outages that could last from several days to weeks.

3)
(major) 111-129 mph
96-112 kt
178-208 km/h Devastating damage will occur: Well-built framed homes may incur major damage or removal of roof decking and gable ends. Many trees will be snapped or uprooted, blocking numerous roads. Electricity and water will be unavailable for several days to weeks after the storm passes.

4)
(major) 130-156 mph
113-136 kt
209-251 km/h Catastrophic damage will occur: Well-built framed homes can sustain severe damage with loss of most of the roof structure and/or some exterior walls. Most trees will be snapped or uprooted and power poles downed. Fallen trees and power poles will isolate residential areas. Power outages will last weeks to possibly months. Most of the area will be uninhabitable for weeks or months.

5)
(major) 157 mph or higher
137 kt or higher
252 km/h or higher Catastrophic damage will occur: A high percentage of framed homes will be destroyed, with total roof failure and wall collapse. Fallen trees and power poles will isolate residential areas. Power outages will last for weeks to possibly months. Most of the area will be uninhabitable for weeks or months.

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
But w
I'm really liking it. I just started right before the UK battleship line came online and after reading about them I decided to go down the line instead of trying to get the Montana.
I have all jap and USA line tvii and 3 tviii

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Yeah, turned cat 5 this morning--sustained winds of 175 mph. Many meteorologists have suggested we may need a category 6 for this one.

The worst case scenario is what I saw late yesterday pop out of one of the models. . .it strikes Miami head-on and moves directly North, lashing the entire peninsula coast to coast, and then continues to move along the coast Northward. The model i saw had it strike NYC still pushing 160 MPH winds. If that were to happen it would displace tens of millions of people and create many trillions of dollars damage.

Yeah, makings of a true monster. I've been trying to convince my friends in FL to leave. They don't get what 180 mph winds means.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
This would be the most epic time to show off a finished Hurricane model from CIG followed by a ship sale.

I have no doubts that Montoya will be able to fight off the hurricane with his newly completed nerf gun, though the collateral damage from the epic fight may be catastrophic.

Now would be a good time to take some 'before' pictures.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
This would be the most epic time to show off a finished Hurricane model from CIG followed by a ship sale.
"As the death toll rises, your discounts increase! 2% off your total bill with each confirmed casualty!" /s
I'm sure that would go over wonderfully for CIG.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
"If you want to do even more damage to the Vanduul, try out Anvil's Hurricane with Category x6 S3 cannons!"
As far as tasteless advertising goes; This here is the new American standard. (Holy shit, did you know we have handgun commercials now?!) I've been away from network TV and the advertising that went with it for a while, so when I "came back" this weekend, the Ads had me confused. Did EVERYONE adopt the Old-Spice tactic of just going for something that is as weird as possible instead of actually advertising any product?

Forgot your password?