Hurricane Irma Thread - Florida, Georgia, Alabama - Be Safe TESTies

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
To all those in the path. Listen to your government and if they say to get out, do so. Even if they say not to evacuate, listen to your inner voice. I hope you make it through ok, with no loss of life of property. Remember to take care of yourselves and your friends, family, loved ones, and neighbors.

Remember, it's better to be safe than sorry.

May the hand of god be between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
As if IRMA wasn't enough now you guys got huge forest fire in Oregon causing over 1K people to evacuate, just be cause some kids seem to have played with fireworks... gee I shore hope no one gets injured from that.
Please all in path of Irma or in Oregon stay safe rather than sorry, remember personnel stuff is not worth saving if you don't survive yourself. Take care of your loved one and help others stay safe.

Position and strength of Irma now. https://www.ventusky.com/?p=20.8;-50.9;4&l=wind-950hpa

Oregon fire.. http://www.denverpost.com/2017/09/05/western-wildfires-oregon-idaho-colorado/

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Umm, just do you know, the scene from 33s on will contain disturbing images.

It also gives a good lesson in what not to do....
Yeah I saw that, can't for the life of me figure out how that person thought that would be a good idea,
rather than move out of the way and if the wind got hold of him it still would been better than what happens.
Shore hope it wasn't as bad as it looked...

Reactions: Blind Owl

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I feel so bad for everyone there are so many natural disasters happening right now it's crazy, hope everyone has a well thought out plan, I hope the government advise is being well heeded and if you are evacuating then good luck on your journey and hope you come back to a home rather than anything else.

Keep us posted guys the sooner we hear from you the sooner we know you're all safe.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Put your water-sensitive items inside your dishwasher! It is water-tight and should keep them safe....unless a tree comes crashing through your kitchen.

(If your dish washer is just a human spouse holding a sponge, then be nice and use lube at least.)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Look after yourselves, Floridians.

If you are thinking of staying put, your stuff is just that: stuff.

There will be plenty of 'stuff' all over the place once the hurricane has passed through, but It can be replaced - you can't. A little inconvenience now by far outweighs the inconvenience of recovering from a broken limb or being paralysed or worse. It always happens to the other guy until you are the other guy.

Right now it's just making land-fall in Cuba. Thats 90 miles from Florida Key West.

Good luck. Be safe.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
All people in the Hurricanes paths do not underestimate the forces involved here.

Get away from it in time wile you can. Stay safe!

Your private and personnel items is not worth your life it's better to be safe than dead..

This only show the wind!
In hurricane you have debris and other things flying around as missiles through the air too.. Stay safe!

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?