Hype Train: Operation Pitchfork

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
As the title says, I've been wondering a lot about operation pitchfork. I don't go on their forum much, and outside of it I haven't heard much after the initial hype.

I absolutely plan on joining the cause. It's not often that one might be able to be a part of something this big and possibly have a long term impact on a game. I know it's a bit early, but I think it's always fun to plan out stuff like this; it makes me feel like I'm part of something big.

So is anyone up for it? I'm not really sure how to go about organizing things, but I'm willing to give it a shot, or at least help if anyone's interested. I also have a Constellation if anyone wants to crew conmigo :D

Edit: Since there are some people unfamiliar, this page should get you acquainted with Operation Pitchfork.

Last edited:

Barthanes

Admiral
Nov 10, 2013
RSI Handle
BarthanesGraves
Apply this song for proper commissariat rant!
"I was speaking of the glorious peoples invasion long ago! It shall be glorious! Comrades, brothers! We shall wipe them from our long held territories and bring about a new glorious dawn! Our auroras shall blot out the suns of Orion and Tiber together with our auroras, nay it will not even take the collective bulk of our auroras to extinguish their light, we fly not alone but with a great horde of allies. Idrises, hornets, cutlases, and mustangs will all be put forward to the Glorious Cause for this one moment! With our strength of arms and our steely courage we will smite the enemy where he stands! We will smite him where he runs! We will go unto his home and then he shall know fear! Such is the plan, SUCH IS OUR DESTINY!"

(someone should make me the propaganda minister, people were giving me strange looks while i was shouting this out(i had foam around my mouth)

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
I am totally into it .. Its on the backburner in my mind until we get closer to a beta.

BluChew

Captain
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
OGKush
I'm super down for it, I'll just have to buy the baller level insurance lol
Dont know why, but this popped into my head when I saw Baller Insurance.

Edit: I'm 110% with this idea, everyone will know it as: "The Great Vanduul Massacre" ... We being on the receiving end of the massacre... It will be glorious comrades, PRAISE TEST!

Last edited:

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
Glad some of you guys are down. Once beta approaches I (or someone better at things) could start a thread in their official forum in the joint ops section.

On insurance: Hull insurance works everywhere iirc, but cargo insurance (if that is a thing) doesn't.

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
That t10 gun would easily fit a few auroras. What are you guys worrying about.

Also, a lot of people have speculated that the Hunter destroyer is a Banu ship. I'm inclined to agree.

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
btw I think it might be funny if you screencap my last comment ^ and post it to /r/StarCitizen as "Test's official plan for Op Pitchfork"

I just seems wrong if I do it myself.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
I have a plan.

We hijack the kingship.
For some reason, I heard the Battlefield theme's opening intro to almost signify the awesomeness of said idea.
*music note*DA DA DA DA-DUM DUM!*music note*

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Edit: Do we need stilts to put it on a collision course?
Only a few phone books and some wood blocks duct-taped to our boots are required.

Reactions: TestBot
Forgot your password?