Hype Train: Operation Pitchfork

Barthanes

Admiral
Nov 10, 2013
RSI Handle
BarthanesGraves
I see the holy zeal burning in each and every one of my comrades and wonder whether a TEST commissar is really necessary to inspire loyalty to teh booz and teh lulz. Mayhaps i shall inspire greater fighting spirit amongst my comrades by fighting the xeno scum with naught but a pistol and a t-shirt.

BluChew

Captain
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
OGKush
I see the holy zeal burning in each and every one of my comrades and wonder whether a TEST commissar is really necessary to inspire loyalty to teh booz and teh lulz. Mayhaps i shall inspire greater fighting spirit among my comrades by fighting the xeno scum with naught but a pistol and a t-shirt.
We can never have enough of your inspiring speeches queued to music! It felt me up with booze pride and the will to recklessly endanger my own life along with the lives of my comrades. TO ARMS COMRADES! *Runs feverishly to the washroom*

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
We can never have enough of your inspiring speeches queued to music! It felt me up with booze pride and the will to recklessly endanger my own life along with the lives of my comrades. TO ARMS COMRADES! *Runs feverishly to the washroom*
*plays a bagpipe in the background

Reactions: BluChew

Cyinni

Vice Admiral
Jan 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Cyinni
Well clearly the plan should be to steal the biggest ship, so that we can crash it in to all the smaller ships that the rest of Operation Pitchfork will be after once they know what we're up to. Without the biggest one, how would people know where the Auroras are coming from?

Obsidn

Ensign
Jul 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Obsidn
Btw, I'm down for this. I've signed up today. When we can choose our wingmates in AC we should practice together... and drink beer.

edit: is TEST planning on 'officially' participating? I don't mean that it will be mandatory for all members, but will we have a dedicated group we can sign up for in order to participate as a member of TEST, not a lonewolf?

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Killbuni
I've been ready for this since I signed up for SC sounds so much like fun and well what the heck ... TS night with extra beer and waves of test pilots slamming auroras into the king ship .... what else could be more defining even if we loose in the Lore of SC and the PU

(kid turns to farther:- 'Were you involved during Operation Pitchfork?
farther to son:- Nope thats why I still have all my limbs .... lol fools! )

Reactions: SkippyLeDoo

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
Btw, I'm down for this. I've signed up today. When we can choose our wingmates in AC we should practice together... and drink beer.

edit: is TEST planning on 'officially' participating? I don't mean that it will be mandatory for all members, but will we have a dedicated group we can sign up for in order to participate as a member of TEST, not a lonewolf?
I think it might be too early to tell, but since it's going to be a big event, TEST might have an official affiliation or whatever. I mean, with OPFork's fleet (according to their roster) being above 5,000-- which will eclipse any EVE battle as far as I know-- You might be hard pressed to find someone who doesn't want their name engraved in Star Citizen history.

Reactions: Melon and Obsidn

Obsidn

Ensign
Jul 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Obsidn
I don't think we'll get anywhere near that amount of ships participating. That roster says about 2,300 actual pilots, and their Org has 1,800 people in it, should always expect a bunch of no shows. But, it will still be pretty epic, a good way to start the game.

(wow i cant quote you because my "like: post" ratio is too low)

Forgot your password?