I, am Here

Synthmilk

Ensign
Nov 28, 2021
RSI Handle
Synthmilk
I have strong opinions. I enjoy testing them against the opinions of others and in doing so honing their edge and work hardening their foundations, or replacing them with superior opinions entirely. If your foundation/defense of your statements amounts to "It's my opinion" then I have no idea why you're bothering to share it on a platform intended for discussion, nobody cares for unfounded opinions. If I care to do so, I will call anyone out on false information they may have stated is true or a fact. Feel free to fact check my statements and call me on anything I say that is incorrect. In combat I prefer a one shot kill, even if a more protracted battle might be less expensive on the wallet. Every second the enemy exists, the chances of losing rise, be it to them, or their backup, or a malfunction in your ship, or an untimely event of some other kind. I am friendly, but I'm not looking for friends. I am loyal, but don't mistake that for friendship. I'll help without question, if I can help at all. I'm down for a brutal brawl where survival isn't ensured, so long as victory is likely, or necessary. Worthy lost causes are good times to die. I have levels of trust and respect, so just because I trust you with some things and show you respect in some ways, doesn't mean you can assume anything else about what I'm ok with. I'm terrible with names, and that goes for anyone who's not my wife or a friend, so don't take it personally if we've worked together many times or constantly for a long while and I have to ask you what your name is.

TL;DR: I'm an arrogant ass who's dependable to get shit done right, and has high expectations of everyone else.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Welcome aboard! I've 20+ years on Forums having 'interesting discussions' with people so what I lack in Knowledge I make up with Experience and what I lack in Expiriance I make up with Google/My preferred search engine.

chucklefucks
How'd you find out my middle name?

Forgot your password?