I dun goofed

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
IIRC, they stopped all sales of the Jav, so if in the weeks before the big SQ42 reveal they say "hey looky! This is cool, isn't it? You can buy it this week again because, we're all nice like that!" and people will buy it.

They didn't build a ship and plan a meeting around it. They planned a meeting and said, "hey, what can we offer?" Another chance at the Jav would be good.

GrumpyCat

Space Marshal
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SofiyaPavlovena
IIRC, they stopped all sales of the Jav, so if in the weeks before the big SQ42 reveal they say "hey looky! This is cool, isn't it? You can buy it this week again because, we're all nice like that!" and people will buy it.

They didn't build a ship and plan a meeting around it. They planned a meeting and said, "hey, what can we offer?" Another chance at the Jav would be good.
Then I wonder what this is

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Then I wonder what this is

the backstory is that somebody scouring the web found this in a sample portfolio of a fellow who regularly does contract work for CIG. Whether or not this is something that is already being used in another ship, something that was rejected, or...our new baby, I guess we'll find out!

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
Its August already, and I only have like 2-3k in spare liquid funds... T_T I dont know if i'll be able to afford w/e this new Aegis ship will be!

I've got a ton of credit but CIG has been really pushing warbond only for big things like this lately.

I swear if I miss buying a new capital...

This is what I get for moving.
You can always work towards it in-game with the rest of us plebs!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
All we know is that Aegis is making a "Big Announcement"....... doesnt really say anything more than that. People just get wild with their assumptions. Might not even be a sale.
Aww c'mon, man. Let a TESTie dream. 🙂

I mean, whats this:

What are these:

Plenty of more ships in the 'Verse.

Yeah it may not be what we might be dreaming it could be, could be Ageist are going to start making secret bunkers for players to hide on whatever moon they choose, but reality will reveal all in time.

Until then sit back, relax, and theorycraft away.

So what you you think the Ageist announcement is going to be?

Did I read somewhere you are attending the event? If so could you be our man on the inside and let us know when you find out?

Last edited:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Aww c'mon, man. Let a TESTie dream. 🙂

I mean, whats this:

View attachment 13356

What are these:

View attachment 13357

Plenty of more ships in the 'Verse.

Yeah it may not be what we might be dreaming it could be, could be Ageist are going to start making secret bunkers for players to hide on whatever moon they choose, but reality will reveal all in time.

Until then sit back, relax, and theorycraft away.

So what you you think the Ageist announcement is going to be?

Did I read somewhere you are attending the event? If so could you be our man on the inside and let us know when you find out?
Haha, yeah, theorycraft away. I will keep my expectations blank so as to be surprised when they show us the cool shit.

Yes, Marcsand2 and myself are attending and will be the inside men.

Nicotine

Space Marshal
Its August already, and I only have like 2-3k in spare liquid funds... T_T I dont know if i'll be able to afford w/e this new Aegis ship will be!

I've got a ton of credit but CIG has been really pushing warbond only for big things like this lately.

Your lucky I have 20 Grand burning a hole in my pocket. You dont know how hard it is not to gammble it away on poker. God knows if i can with stand a capital ship sale. On past experience I would say no chance.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264

You and me both i havnt had any money in the last year because of my year long renovation on the house i just bought its been a disaster..... i might have to miss out this year or sell and buy(depending if i really like this new ship.)

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
The Event is in Frankfurt, last day of Gamescom, Aug. 24. it's Aegis and "something big". By the language used in the stretch goals, "Flyable Battlecruiser", matches that for the Starfarer and Gladiator. it is a safe bet to see this Battlecruiser. I expect we will see it live in SQ42 first. if it is less than $3k USD, it will be a minor miracle.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
The Event is in Frankfurt, last day of Gamescom, Aug. 24. it's Aegis and "something big". By the language used in the stretch goals, "Flyable Battlecruiser", matches that for the Starfarer and Gladiator. it is a safe bet to see this Battlecruiser. I expect we will see it live in SQ42 first. if it is less than $3k USD, it will be a minor miracle.
ummmm, wat? This extrapolation is very weak in theory.

Forgot your password?