Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
An easy read, isn't it?
If you can read, yeah. I can't. Haha.
Not enough. I'm trying to catch @Blind Owl. Maybe in a few decades I will.
Catch me? Drink more beer!!
How to pass Blind Owl's posts.

Step 1) Each time Blind Owl posts, post twice
Step 2) Start your own threads and reply to EVERY post
Step 3) Drink till the computer posts for you
Step 4) Realize that it's a losing battle because Blind Owl will reply to all of your posts and also like them.

Good job trying. Better luck next time.
Good Lord. Who knew that being a social butterfly would pay off. Haha.

Reactions: hardroc77

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Please tell me I was not the only person sat clicking the "play" icon in that picture untill I realised it was a picture.

The old lemonade sales pitch needs a bit of work if that picture is anything to go by...
Yes, you are the only first person to click that button

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I am sorry about he play button guys I am just practicing for my new career making frustrating clickbait!

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
But how does he fit so much beer in that syringe? Same way he fits so many Auroras in that pistol?
All of these secrets and more are all located in Montoya's new book, I crashed my Aurora and so can you! Once Montoya gets it back from the editor, he's going to put it on sale so that we can all get better at everything using his easy 3 step program and his extraordinarily difficult 897 step program. I pre-ordered mine the second Tuesday of last week and I'm really excited to read it. It should come out Soon™.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
All of these secrets and more are all located in Montoya's new book, I crashed my Aurora and so can you! Once Montoya gets it back from the editor, he's going to put it on sale so that we can all get better at everything using his easy 3 step program and his extraordinarily difficult 897 step program. I pre-ordered mine the second Tuesday of last week and I'm really excited to read it. It should come out Soon™.
Testimonial for the back cover:
"I had a wobbly table causing me grief everyday until I purchased this book. Now it's as if all the table legs are the same length and yours can be too!"

Forgot your password?