I heard this was the best Squardon.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Test,

Honestly I wanted to join because of the name, I'm stationed on a Test base for the USAF so I though I might as well join a test squadron here too. Then I saw what you guys do, the activity you have, and the many people who seem excited to actually play with a group of people they could end up being friends with. So I had to join up.

In the PU, i'm mostly looking for action, PvP, Sorties, Security for trade ships, first person gun play. Also some mercantile for fun too. I love gaming, and I love gaming even more when it's with cool people.

Thanks for allowing me to join up and I can't wait to fly with you guys.

P.M. Me if you want to know anything further or if you have info that could help me get in touch with the right people for getting in with the military side of the corp.

V/R

Timothy M Hayes
412th AMXS/MXAJW
My math shows TEST SQUADRON is equal to or greater than BEST SQUARDON!

Timmy Bone

Commander
Mar 26, 2016
RSI Handle
TimmyBone
welcome to test! also I am going to be running a lot of bounty hunting and security in the verse so let me know if you even need one more for a job.
That sounds awesome i'll be hitting you up when the game drops for sure.

I'm new here too and X-Navy...thx for your time. Mine was a long time ago.

PS. I love corndogs ;)

Thanks for serving, we have a lot of navy guys on my base they're great guys.
Who doesn't love corndogs though, lets be honest.

Corn dogs are fantastic, with their crunchy exterior, and soft sweet interior. Even better with some ketchup or sriracha mayo. Mmmmhm.

Oh yeah welcome to test etc etc

Corn dogs are beautiful people, i love them all

Reactions: Blind Owl

Timmy Bone

Commander
Mar 26, 2016
RSI Handle
TimmyBone
It is also from the Jumpoint Magzine from CIG. @Gearen found the reference to us XD

Here is the full article:
PS: I think someone is already working get IRL patches from that picture.

That'd be great I could add it to my patch board, if that doesn't end up working out let me know. The patch makers on the base i'm at could probably make some based of this picture

Forgot your password?