I heard this was the best Squardon.

Timmy Bone

Commander
Mar 26, 2016
RSI Handle
TimmyBone
Test,

Honestly I wanted to join because of the name, I'm stationed on a Test base for the USAF so I though I might as well join a test squadron here too. Then I saw what you guys do, the activity you have, and the many people who seem excited to actually play with a group of people they could end up being friends with. So I had to join up.

In the PU, i'm mostly looking for action, PvP, Sorties, Security for trade ships, first person gun play. Also some mercantile for fun too. I love gaming, and I love gaming even more when it's with cool people.

Thanks for allowing me to join up and I can't wait to fly with you guys.

P.M. Me if you want to know anything further or if you have info that could help me get in touch with the right people for getting in with the military side of the corp.

V/R

Timothy M Hayes
412th AMXS/MXAJW

Last edited:

Timmy Bone

Commander
Mar 26, 2016
RSI Handle
TimmyBone
Are you from Area 51? Are aliens real? Are Auroras real? Have you Time Travelled?

No wait don't answer that....
My only question is... do you like beer?
I love beer, a lot of them.

I know you probably can't say, but are you currently testing microwave ovens capable of heating frozen chimichangas in less than 3 seconds?
So far our microwave, nicknamed "Seventh Sanctum", can cook corndogs by taunting the breaded bastards into heating itself so that is does not have to enter the "Seventh Sanctum". I'll ask my CO about the chongas.

and

Your support for the military is invaluable and thanks for the welcome guys!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yeah I'm in maintenance so my chair is pretty shitty hah, whats your MOS?
00339 Combat Engineer, Canadian Forces. Maintenance eh? I was looking at AVN (Aviation Systems Tech) before I settled on my current Occupational Transfer. I think twisting wrenches on jets and choppers would be a pretty damn nice way to spend a day. I'm done with combat arms now. Too old, have a family now, and don't relish the idea of hanging around for another 18 years in a trade that destroys my body.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
welcome to test! also I am going to be running a lot of bounty hunting and security in the verse so let me know if you even need one more for a job.

Forgot your password?