I just wanna try this...

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
This thread is how we have become the first true global game org superpower - by not taking ourselves too seriously.

Well, that and dabbling in sorcery, messing with powers we don't understand that could rip apart the very fabric of our reality.

Totally awesome.

'Gimp

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Nope. Wait, lemme double check....
Drat!

Double Drat!

Like a toddler who throws their favorite toy off a ferry into the Irish sea just to see what happens, only to find gravity is permanent (yes, I did that as a 3 year old - to this day there is a toy car at the bottom of the Irish sea with my fingerprints on it) I will continue my works!

Try this on for size!

@Beer

Lets see if that worked!

EDIT - Buggered up the first attempt, lets try this:

@Beer

Did you get two notifications, @Blind Owl? EDIT - make that 3 with this official one...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
This thread is how we have become the first true global game org superpower - by not taking ourselves too seriously.

Well, that and dabbling in sorcery, messing with powers we don't understand that could rip apart the very fabric of our reality.

Totally awesome.

'Gimp
I second this assessment. But I'd also like to add in the nefarious use of maple syrup!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Drat!

Double Drat!

Like a toddler who throws their favorite toy off a ferry into the Irish sea just to see what happens, only to find gravity is permanent (yes, I did that as a 3 year old - to this day there is a toy car at the bottom of the Irish sea with my fingerprints on it) I will continue my works!

Try this on for size!

@Beer

Lets see if that worked!

EDIT - Buggered up the first attempt, lets try this:

@Beer

Did you get two notifications, @Blind Owl? EDIT - make that 3 with this official one...
And one more for luck, too ;)

@Beer
That's a hard no . . .
wait, unless I have those kinda notifications shut off . . .mwaaaahaha

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
. . . wait, unless I have those kinda notifications shut off . . .mwaaaahaha
Foiled again! I seem to recall we totally spammed your @Blind Owl inbox when you were off with work one time...?

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1

Totally awesome.

'Gimp
Why don't I see sacrifices of virgins, babies, and space kitties on that list?
We still do those don't we? ...er...you guys...yeah, I never had anything to do with any virgin, baby, or space kitty sacrifices...

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Foiled again! I seem to recall we totally spammed your @Blind Owl inbox when you were off with work one time...?
Haha, and I STILL had 200 notifications when I got home.
I'm not sure you can turn off the @ notifications.

@Blind Owl @CrudeSasquatch
Nope. You can't. It's a great way to get me to pay attention. Totally works. Yup. Just like having a 2 year old who will sit and call your name steadily until you respond. Haha
doing it to myself is the only way I get any

erm, notifications, that is

right, notifications
I laughed at this a wee bit harder than I probably should have. Been there, done that.
Haha, this is a great commercial!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Forgot your password?