I must be a masochist coming from Eve to SC

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Welcome aboard!

SC Test isn't related to Test in Eve, so no bad blood here :D The Glorious Leader approached TEST asking if they planned to have a wing in SC, they didn't and OK'd it and so Test Squardone was born :)

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Well you are both sorta wrong 😄

We were playing Planetside 2 with a group called TEST outfit, those guys had originally come from Eve. A few of us came here and named ourselves TEST Squadron, so I guess twice removed from Eve?

Welcome! No 2am fleets here, yet. Maybe soon.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

We were playing Planetside 2 with a group called TEST outfit, those guys had originally come from Eve. A few of us came here and named ourselves TEST Squadron, so I guess twice removed from Eve?

There used to be an Origin Story 'tube video, but it's set to private now and I can't remember many of the details 😅

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman

Australia timezone...checking in..

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
you're just trading one form of masochism for another

Eve players have to suffer the limitations imposed by its antiquated code base and technical debt

we've waited more or less patiently for a decade now in the forlorn hope that SC 1.0 will be released in our lifetime

pick your poison

oh, and welcome in!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
NO you are healing yourself coming here, star citizen is like a beautiful lakeside view on holiday compared to eve which is a concrete car park with an 8 foot fence.

Forgot your password?