I pray y'all bought your BMM. She's going up to $350.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
cant, the cat was an upgrade from an aquila from the large exploration package.
hmm what do you have thats smaller than redeemer? you really should take advantage of the sales going on that ccu is gold. i have a redeemer up on sale atm for 240 if you want it. then you can use the cat for something else later.

Cool-Hand-Luke

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Cool-Hand-Luke
Found on Reddit. Looks like its now Frigate sized.
Yes Sir.... She's a Big Gal now.
She will be a great place to store up my salvaged idem's, trinkets and loot until its time to sell or trade.
Definitely taking mine into the game.

I just moved the reclaimer back into my account.
Not taking any chances...
It was designed as a big old buck.... back when ships were smaller.
He's going to need a bigger claw.

Foundry 42 is working on this ship also? Is that correct?

Just thinking......

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
So... with a 230m length, it's going to end up slow as hell, lol. So it's 25% engine? Would it go fast? The Caterpillar is 20% engine and it's slow as balls, lol. We'll see what magic number CIG writes in for this beauty :)

Nicotine

Space Marshal
Did someone just mention my in game name on one of my accounts? "Kessel_run".
Anyhow after reading this thread and going over my hangers with a fine tooth comb. I am now the proud owner of 3 LTI Banu Merchantman fat boy slim spaceships. I already had 1 but had 2 Redemeer to Banu MM upgrades for free just sitting their. The bad news is my Blade is now dead and gone along with my Sabre. Oh well .....

Last edited:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Did someone just mention my in game name on one of my accounts? "Kessel_run".
Anyhow after reading this thread and going over my hangers with a fine tooth comb. I am now the proud owner of 3 LTI Banu Merchantman fat boy slim spaceships. I already had 1 but had 2 Redemeer to Banu MM upgrades for free just sitting their. The bad news is my Blade is now dead and gone along with my Sabre. Oh well .....
Don't worry The Sabre will always go on sale again same with the blade.

Forgot your password?