I uncovered the true purpose of TEST

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If I may offer an idea to those that might be interested, then I think that there is something that might be a welcome addition to our wonderful TEST Squadron. Given the amount of beer love that exists here & that in many cases throughout history beer has been advanced & developed further by various monks as well as other religious orders, then perhaps TEST Squadron should create a group within us known as The Sacred Order of Intoxicants & Revelry. This group would be united by their love for creating various ways to enhance the ways that TEST Squadron enjoys the Verse by every means possible. Perhaps creating a space beer that covers all of the main flavor senses while also adding in a bit of a psychedelic twist to really brighten things up in the seats of the Auroras?

You know that you can tell a man thinking about the future. He's the guy who bought two cases of beer.
But in my experience, you can insert beer, and/or bacon into almost every conversation. No research required.
Maple Bacon Beer sounds like a winner here.

Planning for breakfast, haha
Great minds think alike brother Owl.

I like the way you think. To bad the only way I get beer for breakfast with eggs and sausage is when I am out camping.
What a way to add more nutrition to a diet as well as install a way to help absorb more of the Maple Bacon Beer into a complete breakfast.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
If I may offer an idea to those that might be interested, then I think that there is something that might be a welcome addition to our wonderful TEST Squadron. Given the amount of beer love that exists here & that in many cases throughout history beer has been advanced & developed further by various monks as well as other religious orders, then perhaps TEST Squadron should create a group within us known as The Sacred Order of Intoxicants & Revelry. This group would be united by their love for creating various ways to enhance the ways that TEST Squadron enjoys the Verse by every means possible. Perhaps creating a space beer that covers all of the main flavor senses while also adding in a bit of a psychedelic twist to really brighten things up in the seats of the Auroras?

Maple Bacon Beer sounds like a winner here.

What a way to add more nutrition to a diet as well as install a way to help absorb more of the Maple Bacon Beer into a complete breakfast.
The Sacred Order of Intoxicants & Revelry?
TSOIR?
SOIR?

What does TSOIR or SOIR have to do with @Blind Owl ?

Now if it was something like Cæcus Ibis, Cæcus Notua, or even better yet Cæcus Noctua Ebrius Est, then I'd certainly understand.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I look forward to the random possibility of a beer with Mrs. Owl as i'm sure she has some Amazing dirt on @Blind Owl!
I'm not sure, I think he's shared everything there could be to tell. Thats one way to avoid blackmail!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Mmmmm, delicious!
And fools seldom differ, haha.
I look forward to the random possibility of a beer with Mrs. Owl as i'm sure she has some Amazing dirt on @Blind Owl!
Dirt? On me? Hahahaha.
The Sacred Order of Intoxicants & Revelry?
TSOIR?
SOIR?

What does TSOIR or SOIR have to do with @Blind Owl ?

Now if it was something like Cæcus Ibis, Cæcus Notua, or even better yet Cæcus Noctua Ebrius Est, then I'd certainly understand.
Simple, we are all @Blind Owl & he is OWL of us.
I'm not sure, I think he's shared everything there could be to tell. Thats one way to avoid blackmail!
I see y'all have been busy! Haha.

Forgot your password?