I uncovered the true purpose of TEST

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
So, while once again throwing in a mention of Beer in a conversation that was not about Beer, I finally figured it all out. The cold hard calculations of Glorious Leader and the purpose TEST exists:

We're basically a research organization for figuring out various ways to work "Beer" into any and all conversations!

It might be 2 am, but I'm certain I would've reached the same conclusion even when perfectly lucid.

P.S. I think we got a side project going on, involving random mentions of @Blind Owl
Not quite sure to what end tho

And yes, I did update my status and signature to reflect this discovery. The truth must come out!

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
So, while once again throwing in a mention of Beer in a conversation that was not about Beer, I finally figured it all out. The cold hard calculations of Glorious Leader and the purpose TEST exists:

We're basically a research organization for figuring out various ways to work "Beer" into any and all conversations!

It might be 2 am, but I'm certain I would've reached the same conclusion even when perfectly lucid.

P.S. I think we got a side project going on, involving random mentions of @Blind Owl

And yes, I did update my status and signature to reflect this discovery. The truth must come out!
I think you're way off base here. That just sounds silly to me. As a side note though, I would like to tell you about a home brewing project I am embarking upon. I call it Blind Owl Beer.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1

@Blind Owl is the beer market analyst for Our Glorious Leader.

Forgot your password?