I want Merch Hats!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
TEST used to have a bucket hat and a woolly hat but they aren't available any more.

Being in the UK I could never afford the shipping anyway BUT there is a work-around: TEST does have some patches for sale. You could get one and attatch it to a hat of your choice!

It's not a perfect solution but it'll do for now!

Ltmifune

Captain
Nov 6, 2022
RSI Handle
ltmifune
HAAAAAAAAATSSSSS!!!!! I bought'em and hoodie. Heck Yeah. There is also a 20% discount for the next 2 days which was pretty cool.

Thank you to whomever made the Merch. I like it, all most as much as my Dungeon Crawler Carl merch.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
TEST used to have a bucket hat and a woolly hat but they aren't available any more.

Being in the UK I could never afford the shipping anyway BUT there is a work-around: TEST does have some patches for sale. You could get one and attatch it to a hat of your choice!

It's not a perfect solution but it'll do for now!
ORRRRR... hear me out here.... click the link that says merch at the top navigation bar of this very site! ;)

Doc Flanigan

Admiral
Donor
Mar 27, 2021
RSI Handle
Doc_Flanigan
Here's some new merch that @Chromeninja has been working on, though it hasn't been promoted on the forums much.

I picked up one of the jerseys and one of hoodies. They're awesome quality!

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I wonder how possible it would be to get this with a TEST logo on the front & back. The front to warn people in front of us that we're heading their way & we've already got our beers being held for us. On the back to TESTify to those we passed the nature of our epic skills. Maybe across the bottom add the "How's my driving? 1-800-837-8439" (aka 1-800-TESTify) LoL

Ltmifune

Captain
Nov 6, 2022
RSI Handle
ltmifune
I want to add the hoodies run a little small, like Asian sizes. You defiantly want to checked the size description and don't "assume" like yours truly. On shirts I order a size larger and haven't had any issues.

The Flexfit hats are awesome! I have a big head and they fit comfortably. The bucket was on the smaller size, but my dad likes it so all is well.

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I want to add the hoodies run a little small, like Asian sizes. You defiantly want to checked the size description and don't "assume" like yours truly. On shirts I order a size larger and haven't had any issues.

The Flexfit hats are awesome! I have a big head and they fit comfortably. The bucket was on the smaller size, but my dad likes it so all is well.
This is 1 reason that I HATE fashion & the clothing industry in general. To some degree, it seems as though so many manufacturers definitions of sizes changes from each other & then some of their clothes shrink more than others after being washed / cleaned. Which is why I always aim to have my clothing larger than needed while hoping that it won't shrink too much after being washed.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Word to the wise = if you don't wash it it never can shrink

Forgot your password?