IAE 2952 WB CCU watch

Ltmifune

Captain
Nov 6, 2022
RSI Handle
ltmifune
Thanks... It'll only be for another 20 hours or so, sadly, as I need to recycle the funds to get an MSR and Scorpius into my hangar before BIS day to pick up the free skins, etc. (plus, the "loan" ships for it are cheaper than this ship).

I'd been thinking about it for a while, but doubted I'd ever have the chance to get one in an F5 war, so was happy to acquire it... It's a shame they put such an expensive ship behind an artifical supply barrier, but won't provide LTI on it, nor a way to CCU up to it (or even a manufacturer complete pack including it) to allow people who really want one to get it, while also hampering the grey-market sellers who likely acquire a large portion of the numbers released each wave.

I'd love to see a cap placed on "hull limited" ships such as this which prevent an account from buying one if it has already bought a stand-alone copy of the ship any time in the past (ships in packs wouldn't affect the ability to buy a stand-alone copy), to give more players who want it a better chance to get one.
You got a Pioneer?
Hmmmmm, I'd best go double check.

Did you try again tomorrow at 1900 hrs? They should also be found it again at 0300 est.
Is there a time table for all this?

• o7
Reactions: Blind Owl

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Cylone MT for $65 today. Interesting, interesting. A sub $100 WB CCU that's a whole $10 off. Nice.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Well I got a Pioneer!!! It's Warbonded so it hurt the wallet, but I had the 20% coupon and and cashback bonuses so it didn't hurt that much. I Feel dirty...
I hope this ship when it comes out will be able to build multiple settlements and bases and its not a one and done.
Don't worry you will get the jav next year and feel really dirty.

Ltmifune

Captain
Nov 6, 2022
RSI Handle
ltmifune
Don't worry you will get the jav next year and feel really dirty.
Probably not, I'm not really interested in really large multi-crew ships. I have the ships I want BMM, Pioneer, 600i Exp, Eclipse, and the Sentinel. The only one I am on the fence about is Carrack and so far I am not a huge fan of it.

Ltmifune

Captain
Nov 6, 2022
RSI Handle
ltmifune
Question, I bought the Warbonded Pioneer, can I melt it and when this sale is all over after I've gotten everything else I want, Can Buy it Back from my buybacks?

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Today is Prospector at $145, should fit pretty well with those other $100 to $200 range WB CCUs this IAE. CIG seems to want to make us build those chains.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You got a Pioneer?

Is there a time table for all this?
Sounds like you already found it, but the timetable is near the bottom of the main (yellow) post here: Intergalactic Aerospace Expo 2952 FAQ - Welcome Back to microTech! - General - Star Citizen - Spectrum v5.17.0 (robertsspaceindustries.com)
I see you got your answer! Sorry I wasn't quicker on the draw, I'm away from home on a course at the moment!
Well I got a Pioneer!!! It's Warbonded so it hurt the wallet, but I had the 20% coupon and and cashback bonuses so it didn't hurt that much. I Feel dirty...
I hope this ship when it comes out will be able to build multiple settlements and bases and its not a one and done.
Congrats man!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I still feel dirty, I'm getting closer to that sweet golden set of digital armor.
Haha, don't feel dirty man. Enjoy playing the game, and enjoy playing the fleet building game. It's fun! Dude, I'm on my second account, and 56% of the way to Wing Commander.
I just melted my Pioneer, I feel so dirty! I loathe this game, it makes me feel like that crazy ex girl friend that hides in the closet and watches you sleep.
You can always buy it back my friend. Always!

Reactions: FZD and Garonman

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Today it's Mantis for $140. There doesn't seem to be WB CCU for Galaxy, which is bull, but at least the pricepoint for galaxy seems very tempting at $380. Could be a contender for my Reclaimer chain.

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Today it's Mantis for $140. There doesn't seem to be WB CCU for Galaxy, which is bull, but at least the pricepoint for galaxy seems very tempting at $380. Could be a contender for my Reclaimer chain.
I'm contemplating giving up on the Valkyrie chain I had been working on and moving it across to a Galaxy instead - It was intended as a ROC transport, but the Freelancer MAX would do almost as well in that role.

I had been hoping for LTI modules being for sale, but it looks like that wasn't to be, sadly.

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Thoughts: It's a bit lame to do $145 prospector and $140 Mantis WB CCUs consecutively, but if that Prospector CCU didn't quite fit your chains then maybe this helps. Also, where's the Galaxy WB CCU? Well, the price point is good to begin with, so it's still worth considering though.
Concepts no longer have WB upgrades for some time now. Seems CIG don't want concepts to be part of the CCU game anymore.

Forgot your password?