Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GHth11nA3po

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O0cttYiFdWs

Me and my buddy wawoul with some space adventure clips

I used to be super active here but lifes been in the way for a while, So how is everyone?

I am super eager to get into some org ops anything scottish timezone or anyone interested in grouping up
I have to say I am thankful for bounty hunters. They clear my crime stat and let me land at other places then Grim Hex.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Welcome back! you missed a few things:
- SOTS 16 was found down the back of a sofa but immediately went missing again and is assumed to be in an off-season coat pocket
- It was discovered that when you lose one of a pair of socks it's because a worm-hole opens in the back of your drawer and the pair get transported to the event horizon of a black hole, one sacrifices itself to the gravity while the other escapes back into your draw or you'd loose both of them, just like atoms apparently do
- Montoya won the Tour De France on a childs tricycle
- Corporate efficiency intensifies

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Welcome back! you missed a few things:
- SOTS 16 was found down the back of a sofa but immediately went missing again and is assumed to be in an off-season coat pocket
- It was discovered that when you lose one of a pair of socks it's because a worm-hole opens in the back of your drawer and the pair get transported to the event horizon of a black hole, one sacrifices itself to the gravity while the other escapes back into your draw or you'd loose both of them, just like atoms apparently do
- Montoya won the Tour De France on a childs tricycle
- Corporate efficiency intensifies
All these things are factual!

Forgot your password?