I'm back in the social world!

Top Frogger

Admiral
Donor
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Praesul
Hello fellow Testies,

I joined TEST back in 2016 and I have been anxiously awaiting the raves on our 890s in the near future. Recently, I have been more than a ghost when it comes to being involved with TEST. My reason being is I have been in quite a dilemma with my mental health and all of that fun stuff for a while now. I'm doing the best I can to keep my head in ship shape and now I'm returning to the forums to get back into the mix. I'd love to squad up in the 'verse with my fellow members.

On a side note, since joining I have reached the legal age for alcohol in the US which makes me even more exited to be a proud member of TEST. So, let the booze rain down as I struggle to keep my Carrack in working order and keep her in orbit.

I live on the East Coast in the US, so I'm available to play SC anytime in the evening.

Cheers,

Top Frogger

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Glad you're doing better! I've battled with things like severe depression before and I'm clinical ADD still as an adult which has it's own issues to deal with, but with the right help, we can get well again! Glad you did! And welcome to the 21+ club! So does this mean you're going to citcon this year?

Top Frogger

Admiral
Donor
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Praesul
Glad you're doing better! I've battled with things like severe depression before and I'm clinical ADD still as an adult which has it's own issues to deal with, but with the right help, we can get well again! Glad you did! And welcome to the 21+ club! So does this mean you're going to citcon this year?
Thank you! It sure isn't easy to deal with, absolutely. It runs in my family, so unfortunately I'm stuck with it! Oh well, all I need is some squad mates to *pew pew* some baddies with. I've always thought I have ADD or ADHD but never went to get diagnosed, so I'm with you man. I'd love to go to Citcon! Depends if I can get time off of work , so we'll see :pray:

Forgot your password?