IM BACK!

AllFrequency

Lieutenant
Mar 5, 2019
RSI Handle
ALLFREQ
ello Pilots!

New to Star Citizen and TEST? Introduce yourself by creating a fresh thread in this section and tell us a little about yourself!

(Inlcude your RSI handle if it is different from your forum name so we know who you are!)

Allfreq (SUBJECT TO CHANGE- might need a new name- it means /.. ALL FREQUENCIES , as in scanning on all of them!! People call me freq, frequency , all freak )

Where you from stranger?

North America

What drew you to Star Citizen?

It's Potential

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Camaraderie, Being of service, large scale infantry battles!!

What was the first game you remember playing?

TRIBES

What other games do you play?

PS2

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I was invited while playing a few updates ago, I ended up getting tied up in real life

Picard or Kirk?

Kale! (Picard)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Welcome Aboard!

You want to be of Service? @NaffNaffBobFace has certain needs.
Yes, I need a Stenographer - I can't write, you see. I just headbutt the keyboard and hope that what appears on the screen is what I'm thinking.

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
Welcome Aboard!

Yes, I need a Stenographer - I can't write, you see. I just headbutt the keyboard and hope that what appears on the screen is what I'm thinking.
I’m sure this was as incomprehensible to me as the rest of you - it’s like he just mashed the keyboard with an appendage - but I think he was asking if you could check if a mole on his back looks a bit suspect.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I’m sure this was as incomprehensible to me as the rest of you - it’s like he just mashed the keyboard with an appendage - but I think he was asking if you could check if a mole on his back looks a bit suspect.
Strange story about appendages:

When I was younger I had to have a lump taken out of my cheek (face cheek, to avoid confusion). I had to go for an ultrasound prior to surgery to check the lumps size and that it didn't extend anywhere which would have been a surprise when they opened my face. I had the scan and when I came back on surgery day was told off for not going for the scan and that I wasn't allowed to be sliced up without it. I swore blind i'd gone but they didn't have it.

So I had another scan later on, and when I went on my second surgery day I took my scan letters, both of them, and again they couldn't find the second scan. I showed them my letters and they noticed where it said "Head" on both of them there was tipp-ex (correction fluid) with Head written over the top. They held the letters up to the light and saw the original word was "Appendage".

Yep, both scans were in the appendage file. The doctors classified my head as an appendage despite having a "Head" category which they'd obviously looked in previously and on that day too. They chopped my face open, removed the lump and at one point the doctor said "Ooops". The Nurse said "Shall I get the... machine?" to which the doctor said "Yes" which while you are busy being carved up under local anesthetic leaves you wondering just what is going on. The... machine said "Beep-Buuuuuurb" and apparently everything was fine.

Which is nice.

I like to think the... machine was a bit like Medibot:

Last edited:
Forgot your password?