Im not usually a tinfoil hat conspiracy guy, but Epstein did not commit suicide!

ShakyWater

Vice Admiral
Jan 4, 2017
RSI Handle
shakywater
The case was investigated and initially pursued by the United States Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of Florida (SDFL), headed by Alex Acosta, the current Secretary of Labor. However, instead of pursuing the case, the SDFL entered into what is known as a non-prosecution agreement (NPA) with Epstein in which they agreed that the federal investigation (against Epstein and anyone else who may have been a subject of it) would cease and Epstein would plead guilty to certain state charges for which he would serve 18 months in prison and register as a sex offender. In addition, the SDFL agreed to give Epstein’s attorneys a list of “individuals it has identified as victims.” In short, this was a shockingly lenient deal for a crime of such magnitude.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
The case was investigated and initially pursued by the United States Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of Florida (SDFL), headed by Alex Acosta, the current Secretary of Labor. However, instead of pursuing the case, the SDFL entered into what is known as a non-prosecution agreement (NPA) with Epstein in which they agreed that the federal investigation (against Epstein and anyone else who may have been a subject of it) would cease and Epstein would plead guilty to certain state charges for which he would serve 18 months in prison and register as a sex offender. In addition, the SDFL agreed to give Epstein’s attorneys a list of “individuals it has identified as victims.” In short, this was a shockingly lenient deal for a crime of such magnitude.

Don't remind me how pathetic that prior "prosecution" was. Clearly, there are 2 sets of laws...one for the 1%, and another for the rest of us plebs.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Trump threw Epstein out of Mar A Lago when this went down the first time, and said he didn't know the guy. It's going to take more than group pics to show that's not so.

So far I've seen no evidence of a real connection between them, and allegations that Trump knew what Epstein was doing, made with absolutely no evidence; just demonstrate how low some stoop in character assassination these days.

Way past irresponsible. Shameful.

ShakyWater

Vice Admiral
Jan 4, 2017
RSI Handle
shakywater
Just because you hear rumors going around about someone doesn't mean you can arrest them yourself. If anyone went to the cops about it, there's no reason to assume they must admit it publicly, or that we would ever hear about it.

Seth MacFarlane and half of hollywood (at least) seemed to at least have heard rumors about Weinstein, and there were many blatant jokes based off of that. Just look up videos about the weinstein open secret.

We don't know who talked to who about what, but we know who just ended up dead under less than believable circumstances, and outcomes like that are probably on the mind of anyone thinking about how they might proceed to act on information they might have.

The life expectancy of people who come forward to incriminate certain people without enough smoke to hide what they are doing looks pretty short, so it's not exactly fair to arm chair quarterback someone else for not falling on the grenade when it's not your head in the noose.

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Trump threw Epstein out of Mar A Lago when this went down the first time, and said he didn't know the guy. It's going to take more than group pics to show that's not so.

So far I've seen no evidence of a real connection between them, and allegations that Trump knew what Epstein was doing, made with absolutely no evidence; just demonstrate how low some stoop in character assassination these days.

Way past irresponsible. Shameful.
except for his quote "I've known Jeff (Epstein) for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
I see your point... trump didnt know epstein

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
except for his quote "I've known Jeff (Epstein) for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
I see your point... trump didnt know epstein
From what I read about that Trump thought that Epstein was into college girls 20-30 years younger than him, since he was dating Melania at that time and she's ~24 years younger than Trump there's not much he can say about that.
However, once Trump found out that Epstein is actually into High School and Junior High School girls he cut ties with him and banned him from all of his properties.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Bill Clinton has flown on the lolita express - Totally believable, slick willy is a terrible person!

Donald Trump has flown on the lolita express - Character assassination! When will the lies stop! 😀

Except that in the unsealed files, the flight logs are right there for all to see:

This not right vs left politics, this is a circle of powerful and wealthy billionaires breaking the law and getting away with it for years, culminating in the "suicide" of Epstein.

With his tragic and untimely passing, all this comes to an end and they all got away with it.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Bill Clinton has flown on the lolita express - Totally believable, slick willy is a terrible person!

Donald Trump has flown on the lolita express - Character assassination! When will the lies stop! 😀

Except that in the unsealed files, the flight logs are right there for all to see:

This not right vs left politics, this is a circle of powerful and wealthy billionaires breaking the law and getting away with it for years, culminating in the "suicide" of Epstein.

With his tragic and untimely passing, all this comes to an end and they all got away with it.

Best part Bill, Hillary and Donald at one time were friends and who knows they still might be. https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/06/magazine/when-hillary-and-donald-were-friends.html

But Montoya is right there is differently the ability for those with wealth to break the laws and get away with it.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
As @Montoya and @Bambooza said, this ain't a left vs right thing. When will ppl finally realize that these ppl all know each other, all go to the same parties, and all partake in the same disgusting activities to get to and stay where they are on the social ladder?
I have no ball in your tragedic/comical communists vs nazis rhetoric. To me there is no point in trying to single out the orange man or the blue snake matriarch from them, as they are all the same! They are all insanely wealthy criminals who are above the law for some reason.
All I'm interested in is seeing ppl like them get what they deserve, ie taking it up the wrong whole in a cell for the rest of their lives.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Yes, the logs show Clinton flew on the Lolita Express 23 times.
Donald Trump has flown on the lolita express - Character assassination! When will the lies stop!
No. So far as I am aware, Trump never flew on the Lolita Express. This is what I am concerned about--that these stories have lives of their own with no basis in fact. It's that or I have been misinformed, and I am not a Trump supporter. I did not vote for him and I do not like him, but he does not deserve 1/100 the bad press he gets. This would seem the ultimate example, unless he actually flew on that plane. Sources I usually trust say he has never. So where did people hear that he did? This is certianly not in the logs, is it? They're quite detailed and go way back--enough to show Clinton aboard 23 times.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Yes, the logs show Clinton flew on the Lolita Express 23 times.
No. So far as I am aware, Trump never flew on the Lolita Express. This is what I am concerned about--that these stories have lives of their own with no basis in fact. It's that or I have been misinformed, and I am not a Trump supporter. I did not vote for him and I do not like him, but he does not deserve 1/100 the bad press he gets. This would seem the ultimate example, unless he actually flew on that plane. Sources I usually trust say he has never. So where did people hear that he did? This is certianly not in the logs, is it? They're quite detailed and go way back--enough to show Clinton aboard 23 times.
As @Montoya pointed out there is an image from the logs that indicate that Trump did ride on that plane once from Palm Beach International Airport to Newark Liberty International Airport, but never to Epstein's private island and I've never seen him go on record as to why he did instead of using one of his own private planes.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
As @Montoya pointed out there is an image from the logs that indicate that Trump did ride on that plane once from Palm Beach International Airport to Newark Liberty International Airport, but never to Epstein's private island and I've never seen him go on record as to why he did instead of using one of his own private planes.
I find the takeoff location of the previous entry more concerning 😂😮

ShakyWater

Vice Admiral
Jan 4, 2017
RSI Handle
shakywater
In the real world, you can't claim your jet and get a brand new one in fifteen minutes.

Rich people catch rides on the planes of other rich people all the time.

Adam Corolla has done it plenty of times. I only know because he's told a lot of stories about stuff that happened when he caught a ride on some other millionaire's plane.

Forgot your password?