Im not usually a tinfoil hat conspiracy guy, but Epstein did not commit suicide!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
From what I have heared about millionaires planes they can operate them as some kind of tax-relief so the more people journies the better it is in regards to owning them...?

You don't make millions of dollars by spending it all, I suppose.

MurderingPsycho

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 10, 2018
RSI Handle
Zombie_Bait
With his tragic and untimely passing, all this comes to an end and they all got away with it.
Not necessarily, it sounds like he may have been recording some of these people. I've seen reports stating that the search turned up recordings that are labeled with men's and "women's" (likely little girls) names. As much as it would be terrible if these things actually exist, they would be helpful for prosecutors. The real problem is going to come when these people start claiming that the girls lied about their age but there may still be a way to prosecute some of them.

Unfortunately, they have supposedly had these ever since the first arrest and don't seem to have used them yet. Or they have been used, but only for the benefit of those that should be pushing prosecutions of these people.

ShakyWater

Vice Admiral
Jan 4, 2017
RSI Handle
shakywater
Every day that passes with no information about others being implicated through evidence epstein had on others decreases the chances anyone else is going down.

If the reports are true, epstein recorded rich people to blackmail them, the feds have that blackmail material now. That they aren't arresting anyone tells me no one else is going down for this.

JackAvalon

Space Marshal
Nov 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Jack_Avalon
@Montoya So here is something to add to the tinfoil'ness. I find it strange that one of the pilots specifically wrote down the names of the passengers in their log. That specific slot is reserved for specific details of the flight that the pilot wants to keep track of like types of IFR approachs accomplished or what they did that day specifically like spin training. This is common as this helps pilots keep track of what they are current on and what they maybe haven't done in a while. If I wanted to express that I was transporting passengers, then I would write "transported XX passengers/xx00 lbs cargo". It's possible the pilot wrote it for posterity but again unless it was a personal reason to keep track of every passenger by name in their own individual flight log (which all that data would all be included on the manifest and is redundant to put into their log), it doesn't make sense to do that. It's too time consuming when a pilot, especially for people like Epstein or Trump, have a lot more important things to do then find out everyone's names and write them down in their own personal log. Just my two cents.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I doubt it as that would make them accomplices as far as trafficking in persons goes. Plus, I thought the flight information was gained via subpoena and not just submitted willingly.
Probably a collectors piece to be sold to the highest bidder come the right time. That time will never come, now.

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
I have it on good authority from a friend of a cousin"s next door neighbors daughters boyfriends uncle who overheard it from the butcher down in Orlando say he heard it from a girl who identifies herself as a cat told by a mouse who identifies himself as Jerry that Epstien is working at a McDonald's in the Arab Emirates for cover. :drunk: ,...Or was that Elvis???,...Ahhh what the hell "Hail the Aurora":o7:

Forgot your password?