Piracy [In-Game Occupation] Let's raise the Black Flag! (TEST Piracy)

CIB_Ghoster

Lieutenant
Nov 2, 2015
RSI Handle
CIB_Ghoster
Oh man. Totally n00b here at Testes but I'm down for taking other people's stuff. Sign me up for weekend GMT -8 (Pacific) timezone raiding.

Mettan

Admiral
Dec 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Metan
Anyway, you guys can think of Black Flag Division as the Star Citizen equivalent of a TEST controlled Nassau.
I like the sound of that. Let the pirates do their own pirate stuff and when shit hits the fan, then we can work together . . . or not.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
So uh...

Can we get Tricorner hats to wear on top of our helmets? So even in space we can look like drunk pirates?
Get one? Don't you already have one?

Reactions: NeoHelios_SC

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
So everyone post the most hardcore / awesome / wtfevilpirate?! thing you want to try in SC

For me:
Disable a Connie & 'Reclaim-er' it with the crew still inside.

The terror when they realize that a pirate Reclaimer covered in red paint jumps in next to their ship named 'Cpt.-Nom-Nom-Crunch'

WaldoWohin

Admiral
Sep 15, 2015
RSI Handle
WaldoWohin
So everyone post the most hardcore / awesome / wtfevilpirate?! thing you want to try in SC

For me:

The terror when they realize that a pirate Reclaimer covered in red paint jumps in next to their ship named 'Cpt.-Nom-Nom-Crunch'
Doing an EVA jump to a Connie or larger ship undetected and surprising the crew with a random de-stabilization as I enter their ship.

Reactions: Reptar Khan

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
Doing an EVA jump to a Connie or larger ship undetected and surprising the crew with a random de-stabilization as I enter their ship.
This basically. Stealth EVA onto a passing large ship without them even noticing something is wrong until crew members begin to dissappear.
Or planting some explosives, EVA-ing off and them suddenly exploding with nobody having a clue why.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal

For me:

I just want to capture a really expensive multicrew ship, keep the crew alive, and force the captain murder each and every one of his shipmates in order to stop me from blowing it up.

Mettan

Admiral
Dec 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Metan
Connie is for scrubs, Redeemer (with an INSTANT CCU to a Drake Brutus if available) is the MANLY 4 person fighting ship.

If it ever gets around to being flight ready that is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I like the Redeemer too, but I don't know if it has enough cargo capacity to pirate solo. The connie Andromeda has some firepower and a large cargo hold but the Redeemer is cooler. Quite the conundrum, my solution - I bought them both =?

Mimameidr

Space Marshal
Jul 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Mimameidr
Can I be a Rock Raider as well as pirate support crew? Got that Starfarer Gemini to keep y'all fueled, cutlass red to keep you alive and a reclaimer to help fuck shit up.

Forgot your password?